Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Changes nothing for me,damage limitation exercise for him, never engages his brain before spouting rubbish, passionate ? sure, as are most fans, sick of chest beating, poor tactics and bizarre formations.

Did not want Holloway and will still be glad when he departs, I will credit him for installing a fighting spirit, however at Forest that soon fizzled out.
    He meant what he said, fine I respect that, I mean what I say, the sooner he jogs on a takes Bircham with him the better.
    And you wonder why hes reacting the way he is lol! id be exactly the same as him when you have supposed supporters of the same side sniping at him every 5 mins! cannot blame him one little bit in my book!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      That's mainly because no-one wants him/wanted/or even considered him for the job when JFH went.

Those people are going to be hard to turnaround because they already have their mind made up about Ollie. Additionally it doesn't help Ollie when he takes aim at the fans for no reason whatsoever, whilst being winless in 4 games with no real progression since taking over.
      Those people, I'm one, are going to be hard to turnaround because exactly what we said would happen has done so - square pegs in round holes, mystifying ineffective tactics, weird substitutions, daft comments, no plan B just make a couple of changes and hope for the best. The debating society in our dugout is a joke - you don't see this from decent managers, they have a game plan from the start. Lots of times this season there have been short passages of play good enough to suggest there is a team here but they need to have specific jobs, play to their strengths and stick to their roles not be moved around like chess pieces when the cheerleader thinks he's had a lightbulb moment. Holloway is going nowhere, in more ways than one.

Comment

• This tweet made me chuckle https://twitter.com/bermondsey1885/s...70137552363520

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Quality.

Comment

• Clearly fans of his down at the den! Never realised he was that unpopular with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Clearly fans of his down at the den! Never realised he was that unpopular with them.
              Voted him their worst manager of all time mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                And you wonder why hes reacting the way he is lol! id be exactly the same as him when you have supposed supporters of the same side sniping at him every 5 mins! cannot blame him one little bit in my book!
                Do you really think I'm worried why he reacts, he earns good money but is hopeless at his job, he is dead man walking as he is too stubborn to change, don't want him now,would never have chosen him, less than 11,000 Rangers turned up last night, massive vote of confidence for our esteemed manager.

Will not change and he will eventually be booted out, looking forward to that day, so Pinkie whatever your opinions are, mine are set in stone, and it looks like fans are voting with their feet, that for me says it all.

Comment

• Tarbie. Whatever you think of Millwall they are not bad judges as can see why he would be.

Comment

Clearly fans of his down at the den! Never realised he was that unpopular with them.
                    know a few wall lads, he is well hated there.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• We have wasted nearly 3 years on #### managers and still counting with this latest one still there. Never replaced Redknapp and still paying for it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        know a few wall lads, he is well hated there.
                        Yeah I've got a few Millwall mates too. Well hated down there.

Don't think he had a lot to work with but his record was abysmal. Think he only averaged 1 win in 5 for them.

Comment

We have wasted nearly 3 years on #### managers and still counting with this latest one still there. Never replaced Redknapp and still paying for it now.
                          Redknapp was pony too mate. All he had was a big transfer budget and the media wrapped round his little finger.

Comment

• Agree Tarbie but the lack of a suitable replcement has killed this club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Voted him their worst manager of all time mate!
                              Could emulate that here for his second coming at this rate!

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Could emulate that here for his second coming at this rate!
                                It's a shame actually. I'd well and truly had enough of Ollie by the time he left last time round, but most fans still held him in quite high regard I think. I can't see that being the case when the plug is pulled this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X