Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    They didnt have to send it out, its a polite reply to a complaint from a snowflake mate.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
      Very sad that some folks have come over super indignant about a genuinely passionate outburst and that the club has to apologise over a nonsense whipped up to a frenzy by a few.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Stan did you send an 'Ollie Out' email for his outburst on behalf of 77 using the name of this forum?
        Serious question.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Fans crack me up , we can spend 90 mins hurling dogs abuse ,but when a manager/player says something insulting to us ,we act like a bunch of outraged drama queens ! Not necessarily last night ,just a general comment .

Comment

• Again: I'm not bothered by the comment. I stayed to the end, so he was kissing my a ss. I'm using the comment against him. Just like sensible people tried to use Jimmy's money raking to get him out of the club. But don't forget, unlike the fans, that f acker is paid handsomely to be there......

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              We received this email from the club's press dept this morning (it's the full version of what 77 posted earlier):

"As we all know, Ollie is an emotional character and - in the heat of the moment after an enthralling local derby - clearly his emotions got the better of him last night

We would like to thank all the fans who stayed to the end and were rewarded with a dramatic finale. And the message we wanted to get across last night is please stick with us to the end to help us get everything we can out of a match

We appreciate that you are spending your hard-earned money and giving up your valued time and your support is greatly valued by the club"

So the fans that left early get no thanks from the club?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Same people cheering on Ollie's s hit were cheering on Jimmy's s hit........ LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  So the fans that left early get no thanks from the club?
                  No. They can pay their money and f ack off it seems.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Same people cheering on Ollie's s hit were cheering on Jimmy's s hit........ LOL.
                    Its called cheering on the club you support where i come from. (Galloway Road W12)

Comment

It's nothing to do with being a snowflake, it's using the issue as a stick to beat the f acker with. If it's doesn't get shot of him, it might knock some sense into him. The handful of folk on here bigging him up seem to like s hit selections, poor performances, people being played out of position, no width in the side, endlessly walking in a Mackie blunderland, winning two out of thirteen (one of those because their goalie gave us the winner), winning only 16 out of 53 or so games, not winning away since February, staying up by the skin of our teeth last season, underperforming this, and being told to go f ack themselves by a poor manager.......

If this stick does not work, I'm sure there will be plenty of other sticks.

with this burk as manager, i am 100% sure of it.

#gotsticks

Comment

Its called cheering on the club you support where i come from. (Galloway Road W12)
                        I'm sure. But different ways of supporting the club.

Comment

No. They can pay their money and f ack off it seems.....
                          seems that way according to the clubs email.

don't be surprised to see the attendance drop over this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            seems that way according to the clubs email.

don't be surprised to see the attendance drop over this.
                            Im sure it'll blow over. If he's as big a QPR fan as he says he is, Ollie will apologise to us snowflakes. I'm there against Leeds. Like everyone else. My ambition, however, is wholly limited to my not seeing Mackie's name on the team sheet at 2PM......

Comment

• Ironic really.....we go home and QPR actually turn up.

Comment

your avator

Comment

Working...
                                X