No announcement yet.

Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might not have stayed the extra 6 minutes but I've paid my money and that is in your pocket so next time you want to have a pop at the fans, just shut the fck up.

Comment

• I will be totally honest and admit I was so ready to leave the second their second goal hit the back of our net, but circumstances meant i had to stay till the end to pay a bill, so i would of been in the same boat as so many if it wasnt through having to be forced to to stay till the end.
      I can also honestly admit i wouldnt of been upset at Ollie coating me off for going and missing it though had i been able to do one.

Comment

• Tell ya one thing, for his sake I hope the performances get a lot better and we start climbing that table... Any Ollie factor and patience fans do have with him may have just halved if not evaporated as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Some would look at it this way, Ollie has been getting pelters all season, sometimes warranted, sometimes not, and hasn't said a word. Now the moment he does bite back a bit, fans are crying. Can't give it to him and not take it back imo.

Comment

• Club's line seems to be

"Ian Holloway is an emotional character and - in the heat of the moment after an enthralling local derby - clearly his emotions got the better of him last night....".

Then saying they

"appreciate that you are spending your hard-earned money and giving up your valued time and your support is greatly valued"

Sounds like an apology of sorts from the club for the comments. Hope Pinkie and a few others aren't too p issed off with them for not endorsing Holloway's comments.

Tbh I need more than an apology for the selection and performance and his performance as manager.

Comment

• Obviously the players got better the less fans there were having a pop at their woeful efforts on goal.

Holloway should be thanking those that walked out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Obviously the players got better the less fans there were having a pop at their woeful efforts on goal.

Holloway should be thanking those that walked out...
                LOL

Comment

• He's made his bed with those comments.

Maybe people should do what he says and not turn up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Club's line seems to be

"Ian Holloway is an emotional character and - in the heat of the moment after an enthralling local derby - clearly his emotions got the better of him last night....".

Then saying they

"appreciate that you are spending your hard-earned money and giving up your valued time and your support is greatly valued"

Sounds like an apology of sorts from the club for the comments. Hope Pinkie and a few others aren't too p issed off with them for not endorsing Holloway's comments.

Tbh I need more than an apology for the selection and performance and his performance as manager.
                    Glad the club have publicly acknowledged that what he said wasn't ok. I hope has also been told in no uncertain terms to wind his neck in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Glad the club have publicly acknowledged that what he said wasn't ok. I hope has also been told in no uncertain terms to wind his neck in!
                      Private comment only at the moment. In response to a mate's email....

Comment

Private comment only at the moment. In response to a mate's email....
                        Oh really?

Well let's hope the actual public announcement is an apology from Ollie himself. Far better than an announcement from the club.

Comment

• Ian Holloway is fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Some would look at it this way, Ollie has been getting pelters all season, sometimes warranted, sometimes not, and hasn't said a word. Now the moment he does bite back a bit, fans are crying. Can't give it to him and not take it back imo.
                            Exactly its ok for those in their glass houses chucking stones at any chance but throw there dummies out when all he said was they should of stayed lol, quite hilarious yet those knocking him for saying that have insulted him with far worse things on here dailly!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Club's line seems to be

Then saying they

Not one bit 77, i agree with ollie having a little knock back, you dish it out, you should be able to take it in my opinion, its hardly like called anyone any names is it, all hes saying is get behind the boys, whats wrong with that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Why tarbie, hes our manager doing a job and wants support! in a job if you dont fully get that it makes you want to prove those wrong, its only natural and by going on this board alot want him gone no matter where we are in the league! its like another teams board on here it really is, anybody would think we`re bottom of the league with no wins and playing awful with the way everyones carrying on, spoilt brat attitude almost
                                Last edited by Pinkie; 28-11-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X