Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'd be better off playing this fella.

Comment

Nas he was absolute pony today and too lightweight to be part of a pair in the middle. By the way I was a fan of his but have come to the conclusion he is not what I thought he could and would turn out to be.

Comment

Agreed. Mass was shockingly today and the main reason we got overran so easily in the first half. He's not a championship midfielder. Remember when some were touting him as the best midfielder in the league whilst claiming to know anything about football. Lofl

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Nas he was absolute pony today and too lightweight to be part of a pair in the middle. By the way I was a fan of his but have come to the conclusion he is not what I thought he could and would turn out to be.
          A midfield of Manning and Luongo alone with no support (Hall or Perch not doing his job) was never going to be strong. Bring in a 3rd midfielder like most good clubs do, someone who is big and energetic and watch both of them prosper.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Agreed. Mass was shockingly today and the main reason we got overran so easily in the first half. He's not a championship midfielder. Remember when some were touting him as the best midfielder in the league whilst claiming to know anything about football. Lofl
            Bring on the calling out mate I love the hypocrisy of being ratted on whenever Luongo doesn't have a great game, but at the same time I'll get abuse when CW and other people some fans have adoration for play dog sh it, as was the case today.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I've been sticking up for Mass lately but today he was awful. Really bad.

Comment

Onuhua was worse

Comment

Only a complete idiot would start Luongo, bearing in mind the other options available.

Comment

I actually think Luongo is a ok champ player and definitely good enough for our squad! I do however think he's out of form and next week should be dropped.

To be honest it seems Freeman came on and really made a impression so he should start next week away to Birmingham! Mass on form and with the players we brought in does not warrant a start in the team!!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Only a complete idiot would start Luongo, bearing in mind the other options available.
                      This. With bells and whistles. In fact, a f reaking klaxon.

Comment

He had one shot on target when he gave them the ball back after there player had treatment. Credit where it's due

Comment

Hes third in the most succesful tackles in the division table .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Your looking at wrong table mate he's top midfielder tops charts in everything he does. If we were having a f arting competition his would be loudest and smelliest FACT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Your looking at wrong table mate he's top midfielder tops charts in everything he does. If we were having a f arting competition his would be loudest and smelliest FACT
                              Well he definitely stinks the place out week after week. ATAF.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Don't let that fool you into thinking he's any good, he's cack, the experts who see all this have spoken.

Comment

Working...
                                X