Make some noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    We've been asked to pass on this follow-up message from the club's press/media dept:

"Following up on this in the wake of the reaction we’ve seen on social media in the last few hours…

Lee Hoos met with a number of supporters, many from Q block where the atmosphere tends to generate from on a matchday, to discuss how the Loftus Road atmosphere can be improved during this season.

He asked them for their suggestions and this campaign was one that they came up with.

It’s a fan-led campaign which the club is more than happy to support, in the hope that it improves the atmosphere on matchdays in W12.

We wanted to provide you with that information, as that seems to have been lost in the story so far for one reason or another.

Fingers crossed it makes a difference on Saturday and the three points follow!"
    The club seem to react quite quickly to adverse reaction these days.

Comment

Less cringe or more Fulhamy cringe than flags on the seats at the play off final?

Let's have a look at the scores on the old cringeometer

Comment

I must be dumb as I am confused with what the idea is. Leaflets? Is that what the fans came up with, give out leaflets and we will sing more?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          I must be dumb as I am confused with what the idea is. Leaflets? Is that what the fans came up with, give out leaflets and we will sing more?
          Leaflets with songs on could have worked. It would get the tourists and kids involved more. I thought our last home game the atmosphere was really good. Keep that up will be the first aim.

Comment

At supporters meetings people kept saying the ground has gone to quiet and its not as intimidating as it used to be.
            So they will hand flyers out pointing out how important it is for us to get behind the team and hopefully make it a bit of a better atmosphere.

No karaoke style lyrics to meet me by the railway track or stick the blue flag.

Comment

Genuinely think that the football on the pitch is the only thing that can make fans noisier and bring them back to LR.

IMO, handing out flyers and doing a 'make some noise' campaign shows exactly how deluded and disjointed foreign moneybag football owners are with the fans.

Let's be honest, it's a ridiculous idea - A flyer from our multi millionaire owners telling me to 'make some noise' is not going to make me back the boys. Playing fluid attacking, exciting football will make me 'make some noise'. Do they literally think we are 10 years old?
              Last edited by West London is Rss; 11-10-2016, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Those Q blockers should have asked the club for a vote on a club anthem rather than this b*llocks

Comment

Atmosphere has been s hit for years bar the warnock promotion season. Good attacking football and tackles flying in get a crowd going. To many false dawn under tony have left a sour taste along with the stewards on everyones case.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

There's a lot of negativity on here. What I suggest doing for those who aren't into this is booking a ticket in x-block, singling out one away fan, preferable someone who looks vulnerable and spend the 90mins abusing them.

Think of all the things you want to say to your boss, or girlfriend/wife friends that you pretend to like or the traffic warden, channel all that frustration and take it out on that away fan.

You'll feel much better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                      Embarrassing American styled nonsense – If Brentford or Fulham came up with this idea we would all be taking the right ####.

How about getting a manager in who isn’t afraid of losing? How about playing with more than one striker up top at home games. How about playing players out of position and stop picking players that only pass backwards.

We don’t need gimmicks, we don’t need posters of Seb Polter telling us he wants us to make some noise. In the words of Kurt Cobain “ Entertain Us!”
                      Hallelujah.

Comment

I would bet it would be hard to name a set of fans that constantly sings when their team are losing at home or playing like a bunch of mugs.

Comment

What a load of b0ll0cks, talk about making us look wet!!.. next theyll be calling for fans to "high five" the nearest person to them to get a team spirit amongst fans...
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                            There's a lot of negativity on here. What I suggest doing for those who aren't into this is booking a ticket in x-block, singling out one away fan, preferable someone who looks vulnerable and spend the 90mins abusing them.

Think of all the things you want to say to your boss, or girlfriend/wife friends that you pretend to like or the traffic warden, channel all that frustration and take it out on that away fan.

You'll feel much better for it.
                            t

Change to A block and that is my gig. Great!

Comment

All the noisy fans stood in X block and or A block, give the vocal away support some stick. I tend to sit in B or W blocks and you can hardly here Q block, I expect it is noisy and they probably don't here the away fans as much either.

Sound proof the school end and improve the sound bouncing qualities in all other areas.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

embarrassing by the club... IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X