Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
fer has failed medical at Sunderland....
Collapse
X
-
I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles -
Comment
-
His cousin plays for them , he wanted the move.....i dont understand how 'failing a medical' has turnt into 'a better club wants him'.Comment
-
Where's our friend Mr Jardine?I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Comment
-
There's two reports at the moment, one from Sky Sports saying he failed a medical and another from the Sun saying we pulled the plug with PSV and West Ham apparently interested. So if you believe the latter 'a better club wants him'.....
Comment
-
The Sun says it was QPR who called off the deal.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-round-up.html
On the same link hey also say we offered only £950k for Bentley (less than Hull last season) and Konchesky is Bristol City bound !!! So pinch of salt.....Comment
-
-
-
Similar happened to Remy last year. "Failed" a medical at Liverpool and ended up signing for Chelsea. Dont think it will put other clubs offComment
-

Comment