James Perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Same goes for Fer, Austin and Phillips yeah?
    League 1 and relegated out of the champ is totally diff.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      That's not really how football works though, is it? There are only so many players that can play in the PL and the Championship...it doesn't mean that players in the divisions below aren't any good.
      Course it does.. why aint someone snapped him up already if his that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Why hasn't anyone from the prem snapped up our 3 if they are that good? Its the same thing mate just different leagues.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

So anyone half decent needs to be signed up before the end of July to be a good player in your eyes?

I don't think anyone is suggesting that he's a world-beater, or even that numerous clubs in the PL and Championship should be on alert to sign him. All I'm stating is that he'll be a useful addition to our squad for a season or two, that's it. Honestly, what is so objectionable about signing a steady 29 year old ex-PL right back for under a £1million?

Comment

League 1 and relegated out of the champ is totally diff.
            Clearly west brom didnt agree by signing Mclean from wigan and they are still in the prem. Each player should be analysed on individual merit not how their team performed the previous season. So based on this logic, if we bought him last summer when wigan made it to the playoffs would that have been a good signing then?

Comment

So anyone half decent needs to be signed up before the end of July to be a good player in your eyes?

I don't think anyone is suggesting that he's a world-beater, or even that numerous clubs in the PL and Championship should be on alert to sign him. All I'm stating is that he'll be a useful addition to our squad for a season or two, that's it. Honestly, what is so objectionable about signing a steady 29 year old ex-PL right back for under a £1million?
              2 points a 29 year old C/B could be good for 4=5 years if they look after themselves .
              2nd after watching Caulkers amateur like errors for a season and if this fella is his replacement only a mug wouldn't give him a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                2 points a 29 year old C/B could be good for 4=5 years if they look after themselves .
                2nd after watching Caulkers amateur like errors for a season and if this fella is his replacement only a mug wouldn't give him a chance
                I don't disagree - in fact, I've been on a crusade on here over the last week or so to convert the 'youth movement' types who think that players over 30 are useless to this exact way of thinking.

As regards Caulker, I think he will always have a mistake or two in him - I think you take the rough (his exceptionally poor reading of the game) with the smooth (his pace, strength and aerial ability). I'm not sure if Perch would be comfortable at CB, but as I mentioned he would be a useful addition, who could potentially fill in across the back line if required.

Comment

• Perch would be a solid signing for us. He's a consistent good performer . Played in prem and championship. Won fans player of the season for the 2 seasons he's been there. And there club captain. More than happy if we sign this lad. They can't all be youngsters . We need a mix of experience and talent. Can't see where the problem is with this 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    Perch would be a solid signing for us. He's a consistent good performer . Played in prem and championship. Won fans player of the season for the 2 seasons he's been there. And there club captain. More than happy if we sign this lad. They can't all be youngsters . We need a mix of experience and talent. Can't see where the problem is with this 1.
                    Exactly how I see it!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Perch would be a solid signing for us. He's a consistent good performer . Played in prem and championship. Won fans player of the season for the 2 seasons he's been there. And there club captain. More than happy if we sign this lad. They can't all be youngsters . We need a mix of experience and talent. Can't see where the problem is with this 1.
                      Yep, agreed.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Because the armchair experts on here know best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Why hasn't anyone from the prem snapped up our 3 if they are that good? Its the same thing mate just different leagues.
                          Perch has just played in the Champ for two seasons and no one snapped him up... If the same applies for all of our 3 players, as in a whole season or two in the Champ then i will happily eat my words.
                          Last edited by West London is Rss; 28-07-2015, 01:27 PM.

Comment

His sh1t... We could sign Darren Purse from non league Staines and some of you lot would say its a cracking solid signing.

Released by Newcastle, relegated twice with Wigan and closing on 30 years of age - No thank you.
                            Last edited by West London is Rss; 28-07-2015, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Exactly! He'll be just like Danny Simpson - not an "exciting" signing, but will definitely do a good job for us. Just what we need in defence.

Comment

His sh1t... We could sign Darren Purse from non league Staines and some of you lot would say its a cracking solid signing.

Released by Newcastle, relegated twice with Wigan and closing on 30 years of age - No thank you.
                                So come on then , if he "####" who would you realistic buy instead , be interested to know

Comment

Working...
                                X