James Perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Whose 7 years younger with a bag full of potential.........
    He's a centre back.

Comment

Whose 7 years younger with a bag full of potential.........
      You do have a point about his age tbf.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        He's a centre back.
        Perch can play both.

I would take Perch as a utility squad player but his not a starter for me

Comment

• Does a player who we haven't actually signed warrant 11 pages?

Comment

• Perch is a right back who if needed I believe can play centre back , he actually started as a centre midfielder with Nottingham forest but pardew converted him into a right back first the first season back in the premier league and he actually kept Danny Simpson out of the team , and if you remember our play off game he made that far post run from Right back and sneak in to score , so when you say how do I know he gonna play right back , I don't but I presumed being a right back he play right back , maybe Ramsey could play onoura right back and perch centre back just to annoy you doom and gloomers as it be something else to moan about

Comment

• Originally posted by Jogo View Post
              Does a player who we haven't actually signed warrant 11 pages?
              *cough* Peter Crouch.....

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Sorry it wasn't pardew it was hughton at Newcastle

Comment

No it doesnt haha.. Apologies if i have angered people with my opinion on someone who doesnt play for QPR

Comment

• [QUOTE=West London is Rss;1441695]No it doesnt haha.. Apologies if i have angered people with my opinion on someone who doesnt play for QPR[/QUOTE

When we signed Bradley Orr did you go off on one then ?

Comment

• [QUOTE=mrbourne21;1441696]
                      Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      No it doesnt haha.. Apologies if i have angered people with my opinion on someone who doesnt play for QPR[/QUOTE

When we signed Bradley Orr did you go off on one then ?
                      Give it a rest mate FFS.. We aint even signed this bloke. Im allowed to have an opinion, there's no right or wrong

Comment

Play in a diff position? Is Perch a Centre back and right back or not sorry??

I'll help you understand my point again Hove... We've just signed a Dutch Prem player for an undisclosed amount. Considering this, why are the players i listed, unrealistic??

He aint even signed for us yet let alone played for us FFS. Im saying his bang average mate and thats what he is, i watched him when he was at Newcastle and thought the same then... Now his at Wigan in league 1 and nearly 30.

You need to lighten up by the way.. your too serious.
                        When you say lighten up do you mean; just accept what im saying even if it is flawed and you disagree with it? You need to be clearer and more concise in your reasoning and then you might not get so many nay sayers.

Yes we have signed a dutch prem player for an undisclosed amount but so have a few teams in our league, the dutch prem generally isnt much better than the championship. The reason they are unrealistic is because Bamba has just signed for leeds, dunk will command a hefty transfer fee and has had contact from prem teams, berra may be available and to be fair could do a job at CB but is older than perch and byram had been linked to prem teams earlier but was being quoted at £5 mill. I get if you have seen him and thought he was bang average, i get that but at the moment he is better than the options we have at the club so it makes sense. We are threadbare in defence and signing an experienced, versatile player like perch for fairly cheap is good business IMO. Look at the previous signings of Derry, Hill, Henry and Dunne who played major roles in our previous promotions.

Comment

Thats a fair point but maybe its because he massively divides opinion which I understand

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            When you say lighten up do you mean; just accept what im saying even if it is flawed and you disagree with it? You need to be clearer and more concise in your reasoning and then you might not get so many nay sayers.

Yes we have signed a dutch prem player for an undisclosed amount but so have a few teams in our league, the dutch prem generally isnt much better than the championship. The reason they are unrealistic is because Bamba has just signed for leeds, dunk will command a hefty transfer fee and has had contact from prem teams, berra may be available and to be fair could do a job at CB but is older than perch and byram had been linked to prem teams earlier but was being quoted at £5 mill. I get if you have seen him and thought he was bang average, i get that but at the moment he is better than the options we have at the club so it makes sense. We are threadbare in defence and signing an experienced, versatile player like perch for fairly cheap is good business IMO. Look at the previous signings of Derry, Hill, Henry and Dunne who played major roles in our previous promotions.
                            OK

Comment

OK
                              Got there in the end

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                Got there in the end
                                Sorry?

Comment

Working...
                                X