• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Sorry?
    No need to apologise mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Sorry as in.... i didnt understand your post...

Comment

• Honestly is redicilious the outrage over 500k. Guy is versatile, can come in and put in a shift, knows the league. Why not. Minimal investment.

Comment

genuinely dont know if hove was on the wind up or not with this (ignoring the quetion mark at the end of 'sorry' in Rss post) but this really tickeld me!!...... sorry my childish sense of humour, carry on.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Sorry as in.... i didnt understand your post...
            Oh right. Well usually "ok" is used as a term of acceptance or agreement so i just assumed you were agreeing with what i said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
              genuinely dont know if hove was on the wind up or not with this (ignoring the quetion mark at the end of 'sorry' in Rss post) but this really tickeld me!!...... sorry my childish sense of humour, carry on.
              I must have missed that ? mate. Maybe should go to specsavers or something

Comment

• What is the downside to this? 500k? Thats a drop in the bucket. I think some of you act like your own wallet is opened up and money is taken for these players. If he sucks, you aren't out much at all. If he is responsible for 3 points, it is worth it imo.

Comment

• Also if no one else is going to say it then I will.......

Comment

Oh right. Well usually "ok" is used as a term of acceptance or agreement so i just assumed you were agreeing with what i said.
                    Arr mate, proper get a life haha.

Comment

I must have missed that ? mate. Maybe should go to specsavers or something
                      Hahaha still chuckling mate...... really ought to grow up ;)
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Mate...you gotta learn that people have other opinions lol.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Mate...you gotta learn that people have other opinions lol.
                          I think most people need to learn that on here, i thought i was one of the ones that did understand that.
                          The get a life was more directed at the amount of posts and energy Hove has put in this afternoon, about a player that doesnt play for us.. and then to continue to go on about it... cringeworthy. Hence the, get a life...

Comment

I think most people need to learn that on here, i thought i was one of the ones that did understand that.
                            The get a life was more directed at the amount of posts and energy Hove has put in this afternoon, about a player that doesnt play for us.. and then to continue to go on about it... cringeworthy. Hence the, get a life...

And you previously suggested I should "chill out" and "lighten up". Maybe you should address your own issues before you start pointing fingers. But thats right its everyone else on here that needs to learn about relativism not me, you sound like a child or an imbecile. Also Ive probably wrote as many posts as you on this (as they have mostly been in reply to your posts) so Im not sure what point you are making but if it makes you feel better then....

Well Done!!
                            Last edited by Hove Ranger; 28-07-2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Hahaha still chuckling mate...... really ought to grow up ;)
                              like a kipper mate

Comment

Im glad you found it funny. I was trying to lighten up as you suggested

Comment

Working...
                                X