No announcement yet.

James Perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Berra has been relegated from the championship too with Wolves so surely he is s**t like Perch

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I have the feeling any point i make you will find a reason to disagree or not even acknowledge i have a point. So be well... You stick to ya James Perch mate.

Quality player and much better than all of the ones i have suggested...
      Not at all mate just more realistic than all of the ones you have mentioned. I rate all of the players you mention but they will cost a fair amount. I know for a fact Dunk has had contact with prem clubs.

Just be prepared for major disappointment at the end of the window if these are the sort of players you think we should buy

Comment

• Chill out mateeee...

You stick to ya James Perch's...

All i know is the players i suggested are better options, its proven by statistics of last season. Wigan seem like they want a decent fee for Perch as well so dont think we will be getting him on the cheap as you think.

And as for, major disappointment at the end of the window if i think these are the type of players we should be signing...... We've just signed one of the best players in the Dutch Prem, i dont think we're aiming for League 1. do you?............

Comment

• James Perch being targeted �� We're so ####ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            I don't disagree - in fact, I've been on a crusade on here over the last week or so to convert the 'youth movement' types who think that players over 30 are useless to this exact way of thinking.

As regards Caulker, I think he will always have a mistake or two in him - I think you take the rough (his exceptionally poor reading of the game) with the smooth (his pace, strength and aerial ability). I'm not sure if Perch would be comfortable at CB, but as I mentioned he would be a useful addition, who could potentially fill in across the back line if required.
            Nasser, you must have access to stats that say how many goals he was responsible for conceding. There were some put up before the end of the season that it was none at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Chill out mateeee...

You stick to ya James Perch's...

All i know is the players i suggested are better options, its proven by statistics of last season. Wigan seem like they want a decent fee for Perch as well so dont think we will be getting him on the cheap as you think.

And as for, major disappointment at the end of the window if i think these are the type of players we should be signing...... We've just signed one of the best players in the Dutch Prem, i dont think we're aiming for League 1. do you?............
              resorting to insinuating that I am angry and putting smileys in doesnt give any of your points more credibility. The players you suggested play in different positions to perch so their performance statistics arent so relevant. i could suggest players we should sign that are unrealistic but that would be pointless. perch has 1 year left on his deal so the fee will not be ridiculous. No Im sure every team in our league arent aiming for league 1 so I dont really get your point (seems to be a recurring theme), only that if we are signing perch we must be aiming for league 1? strange way of thinking.

But you carry on writing players off before they have even played for us, im sure thats exactly what we need in this period of consolidation

Comment

• So you was asked who you buy instead of a Perch to play right back
                And you given us two centre back one who older then perch and samba who Leeds signed permanent this summer and Bryam who Valued over 5 million and a few premier league clubs are looking at

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                  So you was asked who you buy instead of a Perch to play right back
                  And you given us two centre back one who older then perch and samba who Leeds signed permanent this summer and Bryam who Valued over 5 million and a few premier league clubs are looking at
                  he suggested 3 CB's, 2 of whom bamba and berra are older mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    Oh yes , I forgot dunk who nearly got relegated with Brighton

Comment

Perch isnt being bought to play CB so 3 of those choices are sort of irrelevant, the other (Byram) was being quoted at £ 5mill so I reckon you probably need to lower your expectations. Also as previously said, CR says we need 3 or 4 defenders so can we not buy Perch and one of these or others?
                      How do you know he isn't being bought to play C/B ??
                      I thought he was a C/B who could play F/B like Hill ,If his strongest position is C/B he should be played there
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 28-07-2015, 03:00 PM.

Comment

resorting to insinuating that I am angry and putting smileys in doesnt give any of your points more credibility. The players you suggested play in different positions to perch so their performance statistics arent so relevant. i could suggest players we should sign that are unrealistic but that would be pointless. perch has 1 year left on his deal so the fee will not be ridiculous. No Im sure every team in our league arent aiming for league 1 so I dont really get your point (seems to be a recurring theme), only that if we are signing perch we must be aiming for league 1? strange way of thinking.

But you carry on writing players off before they have even played for us, im sure thats exactly what we need in this period of consolidation
                        Play in a diff position? Is Perch a Centre back and right back or not sorry??

I'll help you understand my point again Hove... We've just signed a Dutch Prem player for an undisclosed amount. Considering this, why are the players i listed, unrealistic??

He aint even signed for us yet let alone played for us FFS. Im saying his bang average mate and thats what he is, i watched him when he was at Newcastle and thought the same then... Now his at Wigan in league 1 and nearly 30.

You need to lighten up by the way.. your too serious.

Comment

So you was asked who you buy instead of a Perch to play right back
                          Sorry, how do you gents know where he is being bought to play?

Comment

Oh yes , I forgot dunk who nearly got relegated with Brighton
                            Whose 7 years younger with a bag full of potential.........

Comment

• Perch will be like Simpson. Just gets on with his job and professional, that's all you want from a RB. We ain't playing against Hazard, Sanchez etc this season so chill out. We got promoted with Simpson and Orr as RBs.

Comment

And better?

Comment

Working...
                                X