Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McCarthy not in QPR training because he is on tour with Palace in South Africa!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Bar Brad Friedel arguably
    Arguably. Lets move on from this anyway, 3.5m is good money and its not likr Greeno isn't good enough for us. Probably a good deal all round.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Never saw what the hype was about
      Cause some of our lot are obsessed by age and kids bordering on Gary Glitter obsession so if someone is early to mid 20s or better still late teens they get a rock on no matter what the ability of the player is

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Cause some of our lot are obsessed by age and kids bordering on Gary Glitter obsession so if someone is early to mid 20s or better still late teens they get a rock on no matter what the ability of the player is
        This is complete ########, but no worries u carry on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            This is complete ########, but no worries u carry on.
            Thanks Bakes was waiting for your approval will sleep easy now

Comment

The best way to get around this,, is go and invest the money on Andre gray or do something positive with the money,, even if charlie stays gray would be a great addition to the team
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                True dat Mav

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  Shame, didn't really get given a chance did he? Could understand his frustration, green should have been dropped after some of his clangers last season. Just hope we didn't lose too much money on him.
                  Thats some harsh criticism there, player of the season wasnt he?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Thats some harsh criticism there, player of the season wasnt he?
                    I suppose a little harsh but being named player of the season after finishing bottom is nothing to write home about. Personally I thought he should of had mor games last year.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Thanks Bakes was waiting for your approval will sleep easy now

Comment

...There is a bit of that west I agree

Comment

The next Jordan Mutch!

Comment

Why do people keep saying good money for him? It's identical to what we paid for him isn't it?

Now we have the hassle of trying to recruit a new keeper of reasonable ability.

Bad business IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Why do people keep saying good money for him? It's identical to what we paid for him isn't it?

Now we have the hassle of trying to recruit a new keeper of reasonable ability.

Bad business IMO
                              I didn't want McCarthy to go but the fact is we've got 3.5m for our sub goalie and our first choice goalie aint bad either. Re-invest that money in a decent fullback or Centre forward and our team improves.

Comment

But that's my point. I'm certain £3-4m was quoted when we signed him from Reading. Now we're a keeper down. Doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X