No announcement yet.

Tom Carrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have him all day long - put him with a couple of people who know how to play football for example Faurlin and I think he would be class in the championship...

He played a fair amount for Swansea last year I believe? So surely good enough for us?

Comment

Not a fan.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yeah, certainly werent a fan when he here last time.. Too weak and only passes sideways.

Comment

needs a summer on the roids

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            I'd have him all day long - put him with a couple of people who know how to play football for example Faurlin and I think he would be class in the championship...

He played a fair amount for Swansea last year I believe? So surely good enough for us?
            8 starts in the prem last season 5 subs. Not really a fair amount. Would only really play him with a ball winner/strong midfielder otherwise I could see the midfield being over run in the championship. Add to the fact we have already signed luongo not sure how realistic this deal really is as neither will want to sit on the bench but if both play together in the middle that is a very lightweight midfield

Comment

Never saw much in him. Only former loanee I'd have back is Andros Townsend..... I know his form is patchy but he seemed to like LR and most of his appearances for us were very useful.

Comment

Good player and i think we cant afford to be to fussy and saying we wouldn't want a player like him.

Comment

Utter shyte, its amazing how people forget just how pony this ex spurs lad is.

as someone said above, he is 24 and is still being farmed out every season on loan.

if he was any good he would be established somewhere by now.

utter pony player.

#rightsort
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Good player and i think we cant afford to be to fussy and saying we wouldn't want a player like him.
                    I think we have to be fussy Kev....can't go wasting money on players who weren't all that (IMO) the first time we had them
                    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 02-06-2015, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Hes what 24 now so not as young as most think plus 70games in 5 seasons says it all. At 24 should be commanding a place at some team but he just gets sent out on loan everywhere averaging 14 games a season

Hes not the answer chaps not even close
                      Just turned 23 a few days ago
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I think we have to be fussy Kev....can't go wasting money on players who we'd have to try and fit around IMO
                        I'd argue that if there was ever a time to do that, it would be now when the squad is at a minimum.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          I'd argue that if there was ever a time to do that, it would be now when the squad is at a minimum.
                          Might as well get Will Keane, Maiga and Kevin Doyle if we need numbers then

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Just turned 23 a few days ago
                            23 and average 14 games a season??? Does that indicate teams he has played for want to play him???

Compare that to someone like Stirling who is younger and hit first team scene later would guess he has played more games in shorter time

Comment

Good little footballer is Tom, we sadly didn't see the best of him as Harry's tactics (or lack of) completely stifled the lads game. I've seen him plenty of times playing in his preferred role for the England u21 and his looked a talent
                              Not sure his worth 3-4 million but worth a gamble if the price is right.

Comment

Cra.p better midfielders in league 1. Does nothing every game.

Comment

Working...
                                X