No announcement yet.

Tom Carrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never saw anything i liked in his stint with us , remember him looking about 14 and forever passing the ball sideways .

Comment

we have enough spuds

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        never saw anything i liked in his stint with us , remember him looking about 14 and forever passing the ball sideways .
        Just doing what he was told to be fair to the lad, we played very negatively as a team.

I'm not averse to him coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Funny, but sadly, very accurate...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Yeah, certainly werent a fan when he here last time.. Too weak and only passes sideways.
            You know that's not true. He also passes backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Yeah, certainly werent a fan when he here last time.. Too weak and only passes sideways.
              Not sure he had so many other options, to be fair.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Not sure he had so many other options, to be fair.
                Why? Everyone else had.

Comment

Not much movement upfront when he was here last time. I think he will find better options now when the two Swindon players have signed. We will hopefully play it on the floor from now on.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

There was movement but LTC was too afraid to play it upwards. Little Tom Chicken he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      There was movement but LTC was too afraid to play it upwards. Little Tom Chicken he is.
                      Ok
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        Nail on Head Does STC always played the easy ball instead of taking a risk and playing the forward defence splitting pass one of the most negative safe players I have ever watched

He showed he could play forward balls once or twice at Bournemouth and it came off but far to often played simple ineffective ball and that is the difference between the bog standard players and the good ones

Comment

He was garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            It's called continuity play, if he is giving it to players that can do something with it, you would see the benefit of having him in the team, some of the best deep lying midfielders on the continent play this way.
                            Well it seems Gladwin and Lugano can do something with the ball, so as a trio they just might click and produce the goods. Will need strikers who can score goals though, unless they can keep hold of Austin.
                            A few more decent signings will be needed, like a good right back and support strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              He was garbage.
                              Recovering from having a wisdom tooth out, so it hurts when I laugh. Thanks Del.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Well it seems Gladwin and Lugano can do something with the ball, so as a trio they just might click and produce the goods. Will need strikers who can score goals though, unless they can keep hold of Austin.
                                A few more decent signings will be needed, like a good right back and support strikers.
                                If we can keep the likes of Sandro, it would free him up a bit more, I remember a performance by him against Forrest, let's see what's happens.
                                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X