X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    I haven't coated him off once

Also we're not getting our money back as we're losing over 1 million

Any keep happy clapping you fool and just close your eyes to what is happening at the club......
    Shouldn“t be necessary Rangersw12
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Ffs there are alot of knickers get twisted on here over Jordon (not) Mutch leaving us.....Think there are some that need a reality check ....It's Mutch who has done the exact opposite his name suggests.
      Oh and before i hear he's not playing in his correct position and will "rip it up at palace" (seems to be the fav saying) he ain't "ripped" it up anywhere from what i can see 7 gls in 57 gms at cardiff....
      oooh lets be scared
      You are missing the point Dave, whether he's good or bad at some point someone employed by our club thought he was worth 5 mill, 6 months later we want rid sums up the sham olio way the club is run with Redknapp in charge of transfers. Oh and don't even get me started on Phillips who my wife could have told you was never a Prem player but again we wasted money no one else was prepared to pay.

Comment

So we buy a player for 6 million and then sell him again 6 months later for 4.75 million

The fans should really be questioning how the club is being run FFS
        Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Add ons will give us our dough back im pretty sure.
        It doesn't look like a good deal and knowing QPR the add ons won't amount to more than what had been paid out to buy him including ahents fees.
        He will play in his correct position at Palace and do well, including scoring the inevitable goal against QPR live on TV.

Comment

• If we get 5 mill and reinvest it wisely maybe use that to Nick Gestede from under palace noses then yes this might make a little sense.

To see some of our fans #### mutch off without getting any sort of run in the team and struggling with injury is a f*****g joke imo. Been at the club 5 months and never played in right role and to sell to a team we are directly competing with is disgraceful.

Comment

• Wasnt convinced about this signing to start with, but to be fair.he hasnt really been given a fair crack. Baffling imo.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Wasnt convinced about this signing to start with, but to be fair.he hasnt really been given a fair crack. Baffling imo.
              A lot fans are sweeping the fair crack at the whip statement in regards to Mutch and Phillips under the carpet Ginge.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                A lot fans are sweeping the fair crack at the whip statement in regards to Mutch and Phillips under the carpet Ginge.
                Every time ive seen Mutch play this season imo he has been crap. But then he has been injured and hasnt had a proper run in the first 11. And what if Sandro gets injured again and we lose another midfielder? I sincerely hope Harry has a good replacement lined up if Mutch is sold.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Every time ive seen Mutch play this season imo he has been crap. But then he has been injured and hasnt had a proper run in the first 11. And what if Sandro gets injured again and we lose another midfielder? I sincerely hope Harry has a good replacement lined up if Mutch is sold.
                  Totally agree he has been poor when he has played and hasn't helped his claims but it is an odd one as you say. 23 years old, signed for 6 mill.. only to be here for 5 months and leave for £4 mill... Bit of a joke to be honest.

Comment

Or at least one that isn't quite as bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Totally agree he has been poor when he has played and hasn't helped his claims but it is an odd one as you say. 23 years old, signed for 6 mill.. only to be here for 5 months and leave for £4 mill... Bit of a joke to be honest.
                      if its 4.75 plus add ons then lets just round it up to 5 mil. much better than saying 4mil mate.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Agree ..a massive disappointment..the first game i saw him in i thought we had signed a gem, a box to box midfielder who would chip in with a few goals but by the time we got to the Sheff Utd he was turning into one of the worst signing in recent memory, I think there is a good player in there but not prem class...yet!

Comment

• Funny thread

My opinion. Mutch would be great in the Champ. A club is offering 4mill+ for a squad player who isn't first team. No brainer, take with both hands

All the best to him, he's shown nothing at QPR ( equally never really had a chance ) we have other centre mids.

It's a great deal. 4mill + on a player who hasn't played & been deemed not good enough. Even against Sheff Utd, if you can't do it against that team you can't do it for QPR.

Peace, we'll all adore Ale Faurlin in the middle next season
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Crystal Palace have agreed a fee of £4.75m plus add-ons with Queens Park Rangers for Jordon Mutch, Sky sources understand.

Last Updated: 28/01/15 at 16:59 Post Comment

Jordon Mutch: Could be on his way to Crystal Palace
                            Jordon Mutch: Could be on his way to Crystal Palace
                            Palace are understood to have had a £4m bid for Mutch rejected earlier this week after failing in a bid to sign the midfielder on loan for the remainder of the season.

Reports at the beginning of this week suggested QPR were interested in a swap deal with Palace which would have seen former Manchester United striker Fraizer Campbell move the other way.

Mutch has been restricted to just six Premier League starts for Harry Redknapp’s side following his £5.5m move to Loftus Road from Cardiff last summer.

The 23-year-old started his career at Birmingham and had loan spells with Hereford, Doncaster and Watford before moving to Cardiff in June 2012.

http://www.football365.com/queens-pa...medium=twitter
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

So we buy a player for 6 million and then sell him again 6 months later for 4.75 million

The fans should really be questioning how the club is being run FFS
                              Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Add ons will give us our dough back im pretty sure.
                              Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Maybe so,but someone thought he was good enough to buy for £5.5m in August and had now lost the club around £750k. That is bad business and judgement.

Comment

• Just goes to show that the club is being run by a bunch of muppets from the top to the bottom. Club deserves to be relegated how it is run.

Comment

Working...
                                X