Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    I would reject that as I still think he can improve. Confidence is low all around and it is not only Mutch who is ssuffering.
    You're probably right but if rumors are to be believed he wants to leave. In that case he has to go.

Comment

Wouldn't sell him. What does 5.5 mil get you these days? He will come good, he's hardly ####ing played. There's a reason why we shelled out 6 million for him and Palace are willing to aswell. Half a season plagued with injuries and not being selected. God help our youngsters if they come through.

Comment

Agree. He hasn't done much when he's been involved, that again that could be down to injuries as you say & also loss of confidence due to being dropped.

I thought moving him on was the best move for all parties, but in hindsight Harry will, thank god be gone end of season & hopefully the new manager can get the best out of him & start using our talented younger players.

Comment

This is a really hard deal to take imo.

Mutch really hasn't been given a fair go and struggled with injuries and adapting to a new club ect...Harry hasn't shown any real faith in him and looking to move him on 6 months after joining.
          I saw this lad last year and he looked a decent player and I am adamant if palace get him, he'll end up chipping in with 2,3 or 4 important goals.

My worry with Harry is we will recoup the 5.5 mill for mutch and maybe 5 mill for Tarrabt and we will waste it on some over 30 quick fix player. I could handle selling mutch if we reinvested the money in someone like Gestede, a area we are desperately needing reinforcement and on a player with fire in his belly, genuine talent and a point to prove.

My worry would be we will just use this money to buy someone like crouch...

Comment

We want cash plus Fraizer Campbell.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...for-mutch8342?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Campbell is shite. I give up on this transfer window, and I can't wait until Redknapp is gone now.

Comment

Needs to play in a advanced role for me , really where Fer should be so i can understand selling him if we bring in a left sided midfielder and play Fer in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  Needs to play in a advanced role for me , really where Fer should be so i can understand selling him if we bring in a left sided midfielder and play Fer in the middle.
                  This is it... Last season Mutch was playing in behind Frazer Campbell scoring and setting up goals. His play far too deep this year... Again, this HR playing players out of position

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Campbell is shite. I give up on this transfer window, and I can't wait until Redknapp is gone now.
                    Yep! To me it just suggests how much we're sc###### the barrel and struggling to sign a forward. I said the same when Zamora re-signed and I was right.

I get Redknapp's summer signings haven't proved to be brilliant but I'd love to know where the 12 million has gone that we agreed with Liverpool to sign Borini? I'm frustrated as on deadline day in August we had 12 million to sign Borini and when that fell through we agreed to sign Defoe from Toronto for 6 million and agreed terms with him. Now, we don't have a pot to #### in? What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Wouldn't sell him. What does 5.5 mil get you these days? He will come good, he's hardly ####ing played. There's a reason why we shelled out 6 million for him and Palace are willing to aswell. Half a season plagued with injuries and not being selected. God help our youngsters if they come through.

Too true.

Comment

Sorry Matty,I duplicated your post under separate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                          Sorry Matty,I duplicated your post under separate thread.
                          It's alright mate, the mods will merge it.

Comment

Yep! To me it just suggests how much we're sc###### the barrel and struggling to sign a forward. I said the same when Zamora re-signed and I was right.

I get Redknapp's summer signings haven't proved to be brilliant but I'd love to know where the 12 million has gone that we agreed with Liverpool to sign Borini? I'm frustrated as on deadline day in August we had 12 million to sign Borini and when that fell through we agreed to sign Defoe from Toronto for 6 million and agreed terms with him. Now, we don't have a pot to #### in? What's going on?
                            i asked this about the money abouta month ago. I thought it might be a lack of trust in Redknapp, but keeping him on suggests that maybe they still do so given that the squad is lacking in a few areas now is not the time to stop spending.

Comment

We have got the money, they just don't want to give it to the bloodhound to waste. Can't blame them really.

Comment

If they don't trust him then surely they should have sacked him? If that's the case then this really is a circus!

I'm losing faith everyday with the owners. They come across as so out of their depth it's scary and don't have the minerals to make big decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X