Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Again, to say he is terrible is a tad harsh. The lad hasn't been given a fair crack IMO.. His been injured and played in a different position to where he was effective last season for Cardiff.
    Agreed here West. Would be a shame to see him go, especially when I know he will do well for a team that plays him in the right position.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Indeed.. Can see him fitting into Palace nicely.

Comment

• SSN reporting deal done.., £4.75 mil + addons

Love the clubs style.... Don't buy... Just sell...

Suppose they are trying to get as much f the £40 mil we will need to pay when we are relegated

Comment

• Hasn't done it for us has to be said although injuries and us being sh1t haven't helped him.

I really rated him before he joined us so wouldn't be a surprise to see him do well for Palace.

Bet he can't wait to get out of the door!

Comment

• If played in his favoured position you will see a different player, dont think where we played him suited him, you cant blame him for wanting to go, he has Fer , Zarrete, Adel (if he doesn't move) all play that role. Good luck to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
              SSN reporting deal done.., £4.75 mil + addons

Suppose they are trying to get as much f the £40 mil we will need to pay when we are relegated
              Sick of this clubs dont buy just sell policy. So annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Sick of this clubs dont buy just sell policy. So annoying.
                I appreciate that we have for the last 4 years been a buying not selling club but with us standing on the precipice of relegation I don't think it prudent to sell good squad players to relegation rivals, particularly with no signs of any incoming players in the positions we need filling.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Again, to say he is terrible is a tad harsh. The lad hasn't been given a fair crack IMO.. His been injured and played in a different position to where he was effective last season for Cardiff.
                  You are entitled to your opinion, but I would expect any player who is not played in his "natural position" to actually get involved in the game.

For me, this bloke has done absolutely f-all every time he has played bar, perhaps, Stoke at home.

I do, however, believe he will go on to be the best midfielder in the bottom half of the table now he has left though.
                  Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 28-01-2015, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• This is a big mistake. Selling Mutch to a rival and at his age is absolutely insane.

Comment

• I thought he was ok against Sunderland at home playing a deeper role , you can tell though his first thoughts are forward thinking prefers playing higher up , i thought he was Cardiff's best player every time i saw them on sky, just my opinion though

Comment

Terrible deal on the base of things but if we invest the money, which I'm guessing is why we've sold Mutch and bring in a decent player who improves the team and we stay up, then it's good business because Mutch hasn't had a kick for one reason or another.

If we go down then it's not a good deal because we've sold a young talented player (regardless of his performances here) who would be ideal in helping us get back into the Premier League.

One thing we have to question though is the scouting and transfer model. How can a player be deemed good enough to pay 6 million or whatever we paid for him and then 5 months later be deemed surplus to requirements? Everyone knew he had a dodgy injury record before we signed him. Questions need to be asked at all levels of our club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          This is a big mistake. Selling Mutch to a rival and at his age is absolutely insane.
                          Same as Hoilett and Phillips - build their confidence and coach them ffs

Watch him have a blinding 2nd half of the season now and help keep Palace up instead of us

Comment

• I think its needs must, we can lose a player in that position because we have cover , we need to sell before we buy so you can understand the clubs thinking.

Comment

So we buy a player for 6 million and then sell him again 6 months later for 4.75 million

The fans should really be questioning how the club is being run FFS
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                                So we buy a player for 6 million and then sell him again 6 months later for 4.75 million

The fans should really be questioning how the club is being run FFS
                                Add ons will give us our dough back im pretty sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X