No announcement yet.

Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking business if this goes through. Yes he's been pretty #### so far but so have plenty of others. We can't get rid of the whole team and he definitely doesn't deserve to be first out the door. Young, promising, English, goal-scoring midfielder (before he came to us), we are hardly blessed with quality in midfield are we. And to sell to a relegation rival! At a loss! I hope this don't go through as we won't bring in anybody decent to replace him and I actually think if played in his right position he will come good

Comment

• I have been watching this guy since his Birmingham days, a good player, we have wasted him, I hope he turns the move down!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        So we buy a player for 6 million and then sell him again 6 months later for 4.75 million

The fans should really be questioning how the club is being run FFS
        HR prob wants to get rid so he can buy AGAIN... any money will do at the mo for HR!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          I haven't coated him off once

Also we're not getting our money back as we're losing over 1 million

Any keep happy clapping you fool and just close your eyes to what is happening at the club......
          True say.

Comment

• I hope he plays against us in March...will do us a favour 10 v 11

Comment

• Feel a bit sorry that he never had a run in the team as we would have seen the best of him then.

Comment

• 11 million spent on Mutch and Phillips. Both Redknapp signings which he now wants to flog off for less. Fernandes must be doing his nut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  11 million spent on Mutch and Phillips. Both Redknapp signings which he now wants to flog off for less. Fernandes must be doing his nut.
                  Spot on... He boots Hughes's mercenaries out the door moaning he wants his own players, only to buy his own young players and show no faith or confidence in them.

Comment

• Ffs there are alot of knickers get twisted on here over Jordon (not) Mutch leaving us.....Think there are some that need a reality check ....It's Mutch who has done the exact opposite his name suggests.
                    Oh and before i hear he's not playing in his correct position and will "rip it up at palace" (seems to be the fav saying) he ain't "ripped" it up anywhere from what i can see 7 gls in 57 gms at cardiff....
                    oooh lets be scared

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Spot on... He boots Hughes's mercenaries out the door moaning he wants his own players, only to buy his own young players and show no faith or confidence in them.
                      I just hope we invest the money wisely. A left mid so Fer can play in his actual position would be a start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        I just hope we invest the money wisely. A left mid so Fer can play in his actual position would be a start.
                        You know Harry is gonna spend the money on an ageing striker or one of his old mates...just know it :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Ffs there are alot of knickers get twisted on here over Jordon (not) Mutch leaving us.....Think there are some that need a reality check ....It's Mutch who has done the exact opposite his name suggests.
                          Oh and before i hear he's not playing in his correct position and will "rip it up at palace" (seems to be the fav saying) he ain't "ripped" it up anywhere from what i can see 7 gls in 57 gms at cardiff....
                          oooh lets be scared
                          Its all well and good fans saying he aint done much here but he aint exactly had a run of games to show what he is about has he?.. QPR fans can be an odd breed. Its almost like we only give players 2 games to prove their worth and if they don't smash one in the top corner by the 3rd game or kick someone into the crowd a few times, their sh1t.

His been injured a lot, only been here since August and played far too deep to have any sort of impact for the qualities in his game.

I don't think his that amazing and yes he could of been a bit better in the games he has played BUT I think players should at least be given more of a chance before getting kicked out the door.. especially young players!!

Whatever way you look at it, this is an odd move... been here 5 months with hardly a chance or a run of games and were kicking him out of the door to a rival.
                          Last edited by West London is Rss; 28-01-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Get rid if Palace want him

Not seen him play one good game

All round a very poor player who might of done good with Cardiff but maybe at this level with better players around him his been found out

Will be pleased to see him leave even if its at a loss for us

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Ffs there are alot of knickers get twisted on here over Jordon (not) Mutch leaving us.....Think there are some that need a reality check ....It's Mutch who has done the exact opposite his name suggests.
                              oooh lets be scared

spot on mate, and if we get 5 mil for him then i would take that too.

we need to get shot of a few more now who are doing fark all.

toare, tarrabt, swp and harrys mates rio, krankjar. time to get rid of all the remaining dead wood and start next season with a clean slate.

the time is now to start buying the likes of andre gray, gesteade, redmond, grabbon, etc etc.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I see my sensible view has had no bearing whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                                X