No announcement yet.

Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frazier Campbell still coming the other way? Austin has scored more prem goals than Campbell already. Finds it hard to score in the prem.

Comment

• Also was there not a sell on clause with Cardiff for Mutch?

Comment

• No wonder we are potless, got the business acumen of a farmfoods sausage

Comment

• Wonder what crock of Shiite Redcrapp has lined up as replacement......ex spurs,over the hill one last pay day- Scott Parker. Triffic lad.

Comment

• He'll do well at palace. Just needed to get away from this circus.

Comment

• We are the worst run club in the Prem by miles. It's a joke.

Either we decide Mutch can't hack the PL, invest and have a go at staying up this year OR we keep him around for next season. We're just pissing money away.

Comment

• I just have a feeling this deal will come back to haunt us, I don't like him being sold to a relegation rival without really having a good run here, hope I'm wrong!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• I am getting a bit bored people saying this can only happen at QPR when it happens everywhere. Look at Zaha for Man Utd he has played less than Mutch has for us for them and he cost them £15m and reportedly they are selling him back to the same club for over half that.

There are numerous examples of this (Keane from Liverpool back to Spurs a few years ago another example and a massive loss in 6 months). So please stop thinking we are a joke and stupid when it happens everywhere.

Yes I'm disappointed we are selling him to a rival especially as he hasn't been given a chance but please stop banging on about the team you support and how #### we are run when it happens everywhere and we havent lost that much money in the grand scheme of things compared to other teams that it happens to.

Comment

• pretty much done now..............

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...r-jordon-mutch
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Will be over the moon to get this donkey off our books and recoup more or less all the money

Comment

• Watch him play blinders every game for palace now.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• This is sickening. It's Harry that should have got the push, not Jordan Mutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            I see my sensible view has had no bearing whatsoever.
                            get rid he is ####

Comment

• Personally it doesn't bother me. I know someone quite close to the player and he reckons he is a big baby and will never fulfil his potential. Although he hasn't played that much ( could be a reason for that) he hasn't showed anything in any of the matches to even show he is willing to work hard. So in my mind we would be better off selling Nd reinvesting the money.

Also he went down with Cardiff last season so he can't be that good.

As long as we replace him then it's business well done

Comment

• There is something not fundamentally right here and clearly fallen out of favour for some reason ! Shame as I was honestly pleased when he signed and thought he would be a great asset but just never looked comfortable !

Comment

Working...
                                X