Same old,same old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    ..and with all due respect Stan, I have every right to disagree with these people and to voice that disagreement without being told to pipe down because it does not conform to the majority view. It works both ways mate!!!
    ME ME ME ME ME DON'T FORGET ME!!!!!!!

I honestly think we'll be fine. Reckon we'll probably get about 4 signings before the window closes..... all we're going on is paper talk, no one knows what's going on behind the scenes.... the problem is everyone's judging us on game's that are irrelevant, game's were half the team that played won't even be on the bench come the start of the season.... but with a few additions I think we'll be fine!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

...don't forget K McCloed, he's on the same wavelength as myself on this subject I think......but hey, lets single tw out, bet there are others as well, but they are too scared to voice a minority opinion for fear of being slated.
      Read plenty of posts from young kevin where he has been trying to make head or tail of our prem preparations. Nothing wrong with being positive but when you have made almost 10,000 posts which you could pretty well have cut and pasted because they just repeat exactly the same point ad nauseum then like stanley i have to wonder whether your intention is to inform/ debate or simply wind up and aggravate. How do you see our formation next season? What do you think about the prospect of hoddle as a coach? Do you like fer as a player? For someone with so many posts to your name you dont seem, with the greatest respects, to have the greatest range of interests in matters qpr...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Read plenty of posts from young kevin where he has been trying to make head or tail of our prem preparations. Nothing wrong with being positive but when you have made almost 10,000 posts which you could pretty well have cut and pasted because they just repeat exactly the same point ad nauseum then like stanley i have to wonder whether your intention is to inform/ debate or simply wind up and aggravate. How do you see our formation next season? What do you think about the prospect of hoddle as a coach? Do you like fer as a player? For someone with so many posts to your name you dont seem, with the greatest respects, to have the greatest range of interests in matters qpr...
        come on...its only a game.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Not really sure how anyone can't be even slightly worried we so many problem areas.

Full/wing backs-We have two left sided players in Yun and Traore, one us still relatively untested even at championship level in Yun, the other Traore is injured every other game and sometimes twice in the same game and like Yun unproven at prem level where he has previously struggled. On the right side we have Simpson and if a system could suite a player less then I have yet to see it. Ok defensively in champ and might get away from it in the prem but going forward is absolutely useless.

Midfield-Thought Barton was excellent last night and will be a big player for us this season but even so we are badely lacking with no pace, physicality or creativity. Henry is average at best and Faulin has two recent serious injuries and struggled for mobility even before those. Neither SWP, Holliet or Phillips can play centrally so we have three wide players who are not only inconsistent but also pretty pointless for the system we intend to play.

Strikers-Cant believe how poor Austin has been in the friendlies, looks unfit and missed several good chances last night when he actually scuffed two chances when under no pressure. Our other striker Zamora, who should never have been given a contract, is surprise surprise injured again as he has been for the majority of his time with us. In fact the only time he hasn't been injured is towards the end of his contract when he needed it renewed !!!!

We not only have a real shortage of players the ones we have look off the pace, with no balance in the squad. It's all very well being careful not to be taken to the cleaners but Fernandes goes from one extreme to the other and now refuses to pay the going rate, unfortunately good players cost money. We are less than two weeks away from the start of the season, we were lucky to get promotion and have been given a reasonable start, as we are those early games will be wasted and we all know how hard it can be when you start poorly.

Liverpool finished top 4 and only really lost 1 player, albeit a good one, yet are looking to sign 9, us on the other hand lost what 15 and have signed 2!!!!
          Last edited by rickyranger; 30-07-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            .....bit intense aren't you mate!!!! It's a game, that's all and this place should be a bit of fun, and I'll post what I like....within the rules of course. I THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Artichoop said it; We will hopefully sign Glen Hoddle..

But ok ; lets hope we will sign Fer and at least two others this week.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Not when it's non-stop TW, for literally years on end - that's when it borders on trolling.

And it has zero to do with who's view is in the majority/minority; that's just a red herring.
                ....is it now against the forum rules to disagree all the time? Don't think so.
                So trolling is constant disagreement with the party line is it.....wow!!!!
                Can't help it I find it hard to tow the party line all the time.

is this what you want all the time?

Comment

erm reading between the lines, I think what people want is informed opinion and intelligent debate.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    erm reading between the lines, I think what people want is informed opinion and intelligent debate.
                    ...well you'll be hard pressed to tick all those boxes mate. No one is really THAT informed, and intelligent, well there's a handful of people here who you could describe as that, and I count myself as one of them.

Comment

Surely if you've got a problem with TW just use the ignore function, don't see what the problem is!... There loads of characters on here, some I like some some I don't, but if I had real problem with anyone I'd simply press the ignore button, job done!!!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Surely if you've got a problem with TW just use the ignore function, don't see what the problem is!... There loads of characters on here, some I like some some I don't, but if I had real problem with anyone I'd simply press the ignore button, job done!!!
                        Thank you Nick. Exactly so!

Comment

....is it now against the forum rules to disagree all the time? Don't think so.
                          So trolling is constant disagreement with the party line is it.....wow!!!!
                          Can't help it I find it hard to tow the party line all the time.

You keep throwing in this "towing the party line" red herring, don't you. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Likewise, TW could put everybody else on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              You keep throwing in this "towing the party line" red herring, don't you. Strange.
                              You keep throwing in this "red herring" line, don't you. Second one this thread. Strange.
                              Presumably these red herrings I throw in are things you personally don't agree with. That's the only explanation. V odd.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Likewise, TW could put everybody else on ignore.
                                I could yes, but the ignore facility is not 100% fool proof is it? (never used it so just going on what I've heard).Firstly, apparently you can still see what your ignored poster writes if someone quotes him/her and secondly you can still see that said ignored poster has replied in a thread but it just comes up blank. Is that correct? This is why I never use ignore.
                                If it was a 100% zap facility, i'd use it all the time probably!

Comment

Working...
                                X