No announcement yet.

Same old,same old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usual Harry centre half up front tonight. Put two keepers on bench last year. Just making a statement obviously not happy with lack of business. Worrying. Will the board buckle and give in to agents needs?

Comment

HR being so desperate - only helps the agents

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Think we also are struggling With Our reputation as a chaos-Club. I.e. It seems like Didier Dechamps played a part in Valbuena´s alledged U-turn.
        Don't think that is true. He went to Moscou for the money (not the reputation of the club). I think the input from Deschamps was whether or not he would have a place in the team if he went I think this might have been more obvious in the French version of the story than my translation. Sorry. Innuendos are difficult to translate.

Comment

we don't half have some drama queens on here!!!!!
          chill and don't panic....it's not that simple this transfer thing.

Comment

The striker thing is a problem, but we still don't have any midfield providers. Put those things together and we do have a serious issue. Midfield in particular is the key for me.

Remy & AT scenario has to be resolved one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              we don't half have some drama queens on here
              might as well add Harry to that list because he really does seem concerned. As he should be.

Comment

....and it will all be sorted. Just takes time. Nothing you can do about it.

Comment

I blame the board for this inexcusable delay.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    I think the problem is, we are trying to avoiding being taken for mugs like last time, but ultimately you have to pay the piper, Dull played the game with S Utd and won, but that's a third tier defender, strikers are a different animal, we need to get it done and now!
                    Players are overpriced, so its not a matter of whether a team will overpay, but rather how much they will overpay for a player. We need to add bodies to the team so hopefully we'll add a few over the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Nothing you can do about it.
                      I know that, but we didn't manage to sort it last time round did we? It was like a booze fuelled supermarket dash at the 11th hour and we got relegated. We may not get it sorted. Who knows? Thats QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        I blame the board for this inexcusable delay.
                        Sack The Board!

Comment

Ah the panic thread again. Chill out, things will work out.

Every club is trying to do business and unless you're Southampton, you don't sell until you have a replacement. As always, things will pick up in the next week or so, it's not ideal but it's what always happens, especially when the transfer window doesn't close until September 1st. A much wiser time would be closing a few days before the first game of the season, but that's far to sensible for the laws that be!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Sack The Board!
                            That would be too mild a punishment for this vacillation.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Not ideal is it.
                              People on here have this notion of relax it'll all be ok well I'm not so sure. Players need to be integrated into a group. Need to be a part of training to pick up the tactics we will employ, to see how others play, to get an understanding of their team mates which are all vital in a match day scenario yet here we are 17 days away from kick off & we haven't got a fit striker to play tonight? That's embarrassing.

Don't mind the board being careful but they've gone from one extreme to another this time round.

As the old saying goes 'fail to prepare, prepare to fail'

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                Not ideal is it.
                                People on here have this notion of relax it'll all be ok well I'm not so sure. Players need to be integrated into a group. Need to be a part of training to pick up the tactics we will employ, to see how others play, to get an understanding of their team mates which are all vital in a match day scenario yet here we are 17 days away from kick off & we haven't got a fit striker to play tonight? That's embarrassing.
                                Yep, agree. So embarrassing in fact, that I can't leave my house until it's dark. I'd be ridiculed if I did.
                                Hey ho, the burden of being a QPR fan eh!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X