Same old,same old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Not when it's non-stop TW, for literally years on end - that's when it borders on trolling.
    TW comes on here to troll people everyday. Its glaringly obvious yet it works most of the time...so eh...I guess he is good at it. Top trolling TW

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      TW comes on here to troll people everyday. Its glaringly obvious yet it works most of the time...so eh...I guess he is good at it. Top trolling TW
      Brian, I come on here to read about QPR, hear what folk have to say about QPR, do word association, and generally try to have a bit of light hearted banter with like minded QPR fans. If I see something I disagree with, I say so. Is that trolling?
      I'm not into the overly serious debates on QPR - its only a game after all and if people get all serious and uptight about it I like to give a bit of light hearted stick, because in my opinion, repeat,in my opinion life too short for that level of seriousness. That's all it is. Is that trolling?
      It should be fun on here, but it's getting all too serious and very very cliquey.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Some really good analysis their rick and pretty much how I feel. Alot of it relates to this new formation imo. We would look so much more balanced with a back 4 formation.

I dont worry to much about friendlies atm and especially ones like last night when it was our reserve and youth tea, pretty much. As for charlie again wouldn't look to much into that that other than he's a little rusty at present.

But we lack quality atm and we are 2 or 3 first 11 players short of being competitive. We then need a further 2 or 3 for the squad - if not then we are bang in trouble imo.
        Personally like the three centre halfs but not how we play. Much prefer two up front but you need quality in the full back areas but we are severely lacking with Simpson. Think we need at the minimum a right wing back, two central all round/defensive midfield players, a creative midfield player and two strikers. So six at least, although it seems Fernandes has other ideas.

Taking our obvious bias to one side we are not that attractive to good players hence the need to pay that little but more to get them, something we previously did making it all the harder to stop doing that now without loosing players. We are where we are now because Fernandes is very poor at running a football club, far to emotionally involved and takes far to much notice of fans who he then tries to appease with his twitter feed.

Comment

About time that troll TW was brought to heel.
          Well done, Mods.....Better late, than never.

Comment

We still got SWP don't panic
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

should never have released Ephraim. think this could be his year!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                should never have released Ephraim. think this could be his year!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  About time that troll TW was brought to heel.
                  Well done, Mods.....Better late, than never.
                  Who's been brought to heel?....not me! If I had, I would apologise because I am man enough to do so if I know i'm in the wrong. On this occasion I have nothing to apologise for.
                  Now butt out bushranger82 and mind your own business.....w/anchor.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Who's been brought to heel?....not me! If I had, I would apologise because I am man enough to do so if I know i'm in the wrong. On this occasion I have nothing to apologise for.
                    Now butt out bushranger82 and mind your own business.....w/anchor.
                    i'd say you're out of them...you've done more sorry's than ronnie corbet lately.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Oooooo tdubya has been baited and has taken a massive chomp taste of your own medicine

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Oooooo tdubya has been baited and has taken a massive chomp taste of your own medicine
                        butt out Norths, there's a good boy!
                        Now do one!

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          i'd say you're out of them...you've done more sorry's than ronnie corbet lately.
                          that's because I'm more than accountable for my errors bush mate....unlike many so called men on here.
                          On this particular occasion I have done nowt wrong.....apart from expressing an opinion and am not apologising for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            I have done nowt wrong.....apart from expressing an opinion
                            Yea, the one exact same condescending and patronising opinion for over 5 years.

That's either spamming, trolling, or both - IMHO.

Comment

• Wow what a thread.

Seems like TW is on the ropes and a few are trying to finish him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                I like questions like these.
                                I thank you. But it doesn't look like I'm going to get an answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X