No announcement yet.

Same old,same old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHA This stuff still goes on here? Awful. Does facto still talk about the imaginary bakery and QPR somefirst name change every thread into a political issue blaming the BBC and liberals? Great stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rieger View Post
      HAHAHAHA This stuff still goes on here? Awful. Does facto still talk about the imaginary bakery and QPR somefirst name change every thread into a political issue blaming the BBC and liberals? Great stuff.
      Yup pretty much....

How you hanging rieger?

Comment

• Like us all TW has his obsessions, but he's a good egg. He apologizes when he over steps the mark- as when he told me I was a fool for going to Burnley or Wigan- which is the sign of a gent.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Yup pretty much....

How you hanging rieger?
          High and slightly to the right buddy. HOW WE FEELING THIS TRANSFER WINDOW LADS?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            HAHAHAHA This stuff still goes on here?
            Yes

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            Does facto still talk about the imaginary bakery
            sure does

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            and QPR somefirst name change every thread into a political issue blaming the BBC and liberals?
            eh, dont think so

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              For a so called 'posh' middle aged man, you don't half come across like a chav at times.

Norths is a decent bloke who is respected on here and nothing more needs to be said apart from I am off to stamp on my subbuteo set.
              ...you should see the state of mine then weare.......it's a right mess. loads of it but still a pile of mess!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Nick and TW are both the same on here.. Surround themselves with big words to try and bail them out on more than one occasion.

Come across like right Gimps IMO.. Far too High street Kensington for my liking
                ...glad you mentioned all that...was wondering what your liking was as it goes. Now I know, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Thanks TW, pleased to hear it.
                  all good Stan, cheers matey!

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    cheers bush, glad you enjoyed it mate.....the old game has been going for sixty eight years now and the brand is still as strong as ever....long may that continue!
                    I was in the toy dept at Bentalls centre in Kingston on Sunday and my wife pointed out the Subbuteo stand. Wandered over while my daughter was looking up sylvanian family toys. The price of teams was amazing, something like £25 for Liverpool or Arsenal but must say they looked impressive even including sponsorship on the front, the detail now is something else. The teams that weren't branded and could interchange such as a team that could be the hammers or similar were half the price. Accessories now include penalty shoot outs.
                    I'm still mourning the day 7 years ago when toddler child "massacred" my prized QPR team, returning from work Mrs T said I let her play with your little football figures the remnants round the house was like something out of platoon even jan stejskal wasn't spared

Comment

• Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      I was in the toy dept at Bentalls centre in Kingston on Sunday and my wife pointed out the Subbuteo stand. Wandered over while my daughter was looking up sylvanian family toys. The price of teams was amazing, something like £25 for Liverpool or Arsenal but must say they looked impressive even including sponsorship on the front, the detail now is something else. The teams that weren't branded and could interchange such as a team that could be the hammers or similar were half the price. Accessories now include penalty shoot outs.
                      I'm still mourning the day 7 years ago when toddler child "massacred" my prized QPR team, returning from work Mrs T said I let her play with your little football figures the remnants round the house was like something out of platoon even jan stejskal wasn't spared
                      hey tblock, nice story. sorry about your qpr team though... whoops!!!!
                      in my day teams were 50p and were very generic......not that I ever paid for any!
                      as I said in a previous post, the brand is going strong as ever, as you have seen, 68 years on!!!

Comment

hey tblock, nice story. sorry about your qpr team though... whoops!!!!
                        in my day teams were 50p and were very generic......not that I ever paid for any!
                        as I said in a previous post, the brand is going strong as ever, as you have seen, 68 years on!!!
                        and here's to another 68 years mate what an iconic toy/game
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Brighton, excellent post mate and you make some good points. Unfortunately you are trying to get a leopard to change it's spots! We all have, without exception, our own posting styles. Each one is different, as we all are as individuals. There are some posters here whose "style" of posting offends me beyond belief....the ones who can hardly string a coherent sentence together and use the disguised f word all the time, is one of them for example. Contrary to belief, I am aware that I can rub people up the wrong way with my posting style at times, and believe it or not I do try to kerb it at times as well. I think we all need to be a lot more tolerant of everyone else on here, and that includes me of course. I will try to be more aware of how I post my opinions in future, but at the end of the day how I post is how I post. It would not be me otherwise, like it or loath it.
                          Hope that makes sense.on

Have a good day folks...love you all!!! xx
                          You raised many valid points in this one.
                          PS. I salute you last sentence.
                          Last edited by Shania; 01-08-2014, 10:22 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Many valid points in this one
                            PS. I salute you last sentence
                            why thank you Shan!

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              and here's to another 68 years mate what an iconic toy/game
                              hope you're right bush thanks......not that I will see that anniversary!!!
                              bet the old man didn't envisage it going on this long back in '47.

Comment

why thank you Shan!
                                No problem!! You just made a great escape
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X