Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hark at some of you lot moaning n whinging n general spoilt brattiness!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Sorry Brighton don't wanna fall out with you again .....but that is ridiculous and from my point of view it just looks like you are using your position to ban vblock because he laughed at you and you don't like it.
    I will say here and now despite my run ins with probably all the "policemen" on here i do think all are pretty good and have treated me well on a number of occasions, so to see you using your power like this
    just doesn't sit right with me.
    Would you feel the same if he deliberately set out to have a pop at you? If he spoke to you the way Lewis did? Did we go overboard punishing you for your response, or just accepted that it was a spur of the moment thing, which you then deleted?

Nothing to do with whether I like him or not, I don't know him. There are hundreds of active users on here who rarely, if ever, cause offence to others. If he deliberately sets out to cause more trouble, then it should be very clear what will happen. His choice. Sure he and his views will be welcomed elsewhere.

Gaza09, too many to mention mate.

Have a look through the sticky on the rules and take your pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Candle in the wind and all that.
      your be lucky to keep a candle lit in weather conditions today me old mucker!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Of course it is a huge deal. Today we ban for 24 hours a poser who ignores forum rules, and if we are not stopped tomorrow we will take over the whole Europe for starters and rename Amsterdam to Hamsterdam. This is how it works with evil dudes like you and me, unless we are stopped by a few courageous virtual freedom fighters
        Isn't calling someone a poser offensive, maybe you have a day away from the wheel?
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
          your be lucky to keep a candle lit in weather conditions today me old mucker!
          Pretty sure he knows all about the issues.

http://www.hamstercentral.com/commun...d-candles.html

Comment

• jesus christ, when i worked on here and was told we over moderated i thought it was sour grapes, not so now, too heavy handed and petty.
            So what if someone has a pop, unless absolutely nasty then what harm can it do, some people are too sensative, and need to man up.
            VBlock gets pulled up and people like greg are still postimgg, funny as fu@k, bring back paul mason, at least he knew how to give and take.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              Isn't calling someone a poser offensive, maybe you have a day away from the wheel?
              That's a typo, should of been "poster".
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Really?
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  VBlock gets pulled up and people like greg are still postimgg, funny as fu@k
                  You'd rather WeAre was banned? I find him comedy gold personally....and besides there'd then be nothing for his Twitter counterpart to tweet

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    You'd rather WeAre was banned? I find him comedy gold personally....and besides there'd then be nothing for his Twitter counterpart to tweet
                    vblock is a better poster to read, greg bores me
                    Last edited by Kirill; 27-10-2013, 05:41 PM. Reason: just me power tripping as usual

Comment

• Blimey, we should all just change our names to twranger, then we can insult whoever we like, whenever we like, and get away with it.

I can't for the life of me, see what it was that vblock said that warranted a ban, but whatever it was, surely it couldn't have been as bad as calling a Queen's Park Rangers supporter who took the time, and spent the money, to go to Burnley to cheer on our team, a fool.

Comment

• Now this is just plain lazy.........having the 'poor me' vigilance thread on this one.....simply not on.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                          Blimey, we should all just change our names to twranger, then we can insult whoever we like, whenever we like, and get away with it.
                          Nobody gets away, he got a separate warning of his own last night as it looked like he triggered several subsequent insults. Each person is responsible for his/her behaviour. If someone insulted you, this will not be a legitimate excuse for you to reply in the same manner. Be better.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Aint got a downer on this place, but it is a football forum. Football fans argue all the time, had so many 'slagging matches' with other rangers numerous times. A bit of it should be allowed, but the second someone says something its stopped asap, and a tad too heavily moderated imho.

Comment

That's a typo, should of been "poster".
                              Oh yeah.........I use that one too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                                Blimey, we should all just change our names to twranger, then we can insult whoever we like, whenever we like, and get away with it.

I can't for the life of me, see what it was that vblock said that warranted a ban, but whatever it was, surely it couldn't have been as bad as calling a Queen's Park Rangers supporter who took the time, and spent the money, to go to Burnley to cheer on our team, a fool.
                                As you can see from Kirill's post just now Bushranger1982, I did NOT get away with it, as you put it! I got a fully justified rap across the knuckles for that comment as I was out of order. I apologised to the mods via the pm and also to the recipient of my comment in this very thread, who gracefully accepted my apology. I was wrong to make that comment and am man enough to apologise and take the rap for any offense I caused. Maybe you should check your facts first before making sweeping assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                                X