Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hark at some of you lot moaning n whinging n general spoilt brattiness!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Vblock you just don't know when to stop, do you? You could have returned now and continued contributing to QPR discussions and that would have been it but you have to continue the mod bashing. Well you know as well as we do that this is not tolerated on WATRB. These are our rules and most posters (only naturally) respect them and rarely if ever trigger our moderation. Believe it or not, I am basically the last mod who still defended you when it came to imposing a longer ban because I know you are interested in discussing QPR and I only wish you could focus on that. You were warned and then banned for 24 hours but that clearly was not enough. You are now banned for one week. I hope you come back better instead of bitter.
    So what has he actually been banned for this time ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
      A very harsh ban. Let him vent once..... I can't imagine too many on here will have objected. And most will have disagreed with him. If he continued to vent I can see as being another matter.

Comment

OK, I stress again: we don't tolerate personal attacks here and that includes mod bashing. Our moderation is not done in secret but if you think you are being treated unfairly and MYU does not know what is happening on WATRB (he does, but you don't have to take my word for it), please PM/e-mail him, it is that simple. He is a kind guy and if even he does not cut you some slack then there is definitely no slack to be cut.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          OK, I stress again: we don't tolerate personal attacks here and that includes mod bashing. Our moderation is not done in secret but if you think you are being treated unfairly and MYU does not know what is happening on WATRB (he does, but you don't have to take my word for it), please PM/e-mail him, it is that simple. He is a kind guy and if even he does not cut you some slack then there is definitely no slack to be cut.
          I understand that but what in that particular post has he got banned for ?

Comment

• Banned for a week??? Can't see why tbh...
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• I've been posting on a variety of QPR message boards since the late 90s, but I've never seen such heavy-handed 'moderation' (an oxy***** in this case?) as this. The starring out of any swear word I can just about cope with (although it seems unnecessarily prurient to me), but the poster who's just been banned for a week, good grief, what on earth has he done to deserve that? In fact there's little to take offence about in this entire thread, the only comment I took issue with was this twranger character's ' Now go slit your wrists.' comment, which I found extremely tasteless, but that's par for the course in a football forum I guess. As for the rest: handbags.

Comment

• What, even m-o-r-o-n is starred out FFS? For the record, the term I used above is o-x-y-m-o-r-o-n.

Comment

• The mods are killing this board

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                    The mods are killing this board
                    The constant whining about the mods is killing the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      Are we not allowed to question the actions of mods now?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        So is whining about the people whining about the mods.

Comment

So is whining about the people whining about the mods.
                          Well this could go on for a while tbf.

Comment

• **** me......this thread is the ultimate cure for insomnia.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                              **** me......this thread is the ultimate cure for insomnia.....
                              I think it was supposed to do that from the OP
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                What, even m-o-r-o-n is starred out FFS? For the record, the term I used above is o-x-y-m-o-r-o-n.
                                Yeah, we gathered that!

Comment

Working...
                                X