Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hark at some of you lot moaning n whinging n general spoilt brattiness!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hark at some of you lot moaning n whinging n general spoilt brattiness!

yee gods i despare sometimes i really do!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    yee gods i despare sometimes i really do!
    agreed F, pathetic isn't it. Same lot coming out the woodwork!

Comment

I find the attitude that you're not allowed to criticise your team really boring. What's the point of a forum if you can't express yourself? And all the criticism I've read on here today is justified IMO. If you're passionate about your club, you want the best from it and it's frustrating to watch a loss like that, so carry on saying what you feel folks, don't be brow-beaten by the self-righteous.

Comment

We lost to a better team on the day simple as that. Wigan and derby next and that's all that matters so stop the negative **** it's onwards and upwards , any qpr fans who are on this planet and not wired to the moon will be delighted with our start and so they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          agreed F, pathetic isn't it. Same lot coming out the woodwork!
          Am entitled, like many others, having spent money and time today travelling to Burnley to complain about our non performance. I came out of the woodwork saying the same thing when we played Yeovil.....

Comment

It's not negative to criticise when it's borne out of a desire for the best for your team, in fact it's positive. If it were unjustified moaning or deliberate sh-it stirring that would be an entirely different matter. Some perspective is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              I find the attitude that you're not allowed to criticise your team really boring. What's the point of a forum if you can't express yourself? And all the criticism I've read on here today is justified IMO. If you're passionate about your club, you want the best from it and it's frustrating to watch a loss like that, so carry on saying what you feel folks, don't be brow-beaten by the self-righteous.
              Give over!.....first loss of the season and the last team to lose in the top four divisions....,,been a great season so far and will continue to be so. Nothing whatsoever to moan about or criticise. We lost today to a very good Burnley side....so what!! Now go slit your wrists.

Comment

Give over!.....first loss of the season and the last team to lose in the top four divisions....,,been a great season so far and will continue to be so. Nothing whatsoever to moan about or criticise. We lost today to a very good Burnley side....so what!! Now go slit your wrists.
                I admire your optimism, and agree we should try to focus on the positive, but it never hurts to be honest about your weaknesses, and we have a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Am entitled, like many others, having spent money and time today travelling to Burnley to complain about our non performance. I came out of the woodwork saying the same thing when we played Yeovil.....
                  .....more fool you!

Comment

.....more fool you!
                    Terrible post.

Comment

I don't understand your shrill reaction to fair criticism. What's all this 'go slit your wrists' nonsense? I'm not depressed, I'm simply frustrated, and why not? This has been on the cards and long predicted by anyone with a modicum of football nous who's watched us play so far this season. We've been ****** lucky on occasions so far, but mainly we've played some pretty **** teams; today we got found out. Why are you afraid of criticism? Do you think it's going to have some kind of negative effect on the team?

Your attitude sounds complacent to me. Any passionate fan wishes that their team strive to be the very best they can. It's a natural desire and if you can see things at fault, why not point it out? I think you'll find plenty of others on here who agree.

Comment

.....more fool you!
                        Cheers TW. Appreciate it. I enjoyed following my team today though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          I don't understand your shrill reaction to fair criticism. What's all this 'go slit your wrists' nonsense? I'm not depressed, I'm simply frustrated, and why not? This has been on the cards and long predicted by anyone with a modicum of football nous who's watched us play so far this season. We've been ****** lucky on occasions so far, but mainly we've played some pretty **** teams; today we got found out. Why are you afraid of criticism? Do you think it's going to have some kind of negative effect on the team?

Your attitude sounds complacent to me. Any passionate fan wishes that their team strive to be the very best they can. It's a natural desire and if you can see things at fault, why not point it out? I think you'll find plenty of others on here who agree.
                          A passionate rangers fan does not call a rangers supporter a fool for going to watch rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            I admire your optimism, and agree we should try to focus on the positive, but it never hurts to be honest about your weaknesses, and we have a few.
                            Fair comment......not into post mortems personally........what's done is done, No good concentrating on the down side of things when there's sweet fa one can do about it. Move on and look forward to the next game with positivity.

Comment

.....more fool you!
                              Out of order TW. Any fan who spends time and money following the team deserves respect.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X