Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hark at some of you lot moaning n whinging n general spoilt brattiness!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    I'm over in the tampa for a week or so recharging me batteries and becoming morbidly obese.
    I love NHL Lone and download at least 1 game a day to watch. I am a big NY Rangers fan and they are having a mare this season. Going back to NY in a few months and am hoping to catch a game at Madison Square Garden, never been to one before but the atmosphere looks good and love the punch ups (they should have that over here in the football:-) )

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      It was no more aimed at you than anybody else who it applies to. But it applies to you also, as it does to everybody else.

Simple facts of the matter are that this is a messageboard for all QPR fans, irrespective of how long they have been fans, where they were born or grew up, whether they are generally positive or negative or any other trait that might be different to you or me. Nobody is more or less important than anybody else really, including moderators.

But what everybody has a right to on here is to voice their opinion, whatever it may be, within set parameters. Nobody is expected to agree with anybody else, but if you disagree with anyone, just do it in a certain way. There are rules, just as there are at the ground. You would be quite rightly turfed out of Loftus Road should you persistently break them, so being turfed off of here would exactly reflect how things are at a match, as you have been at pains to point out that it should.

Most posters are perfectly able to conduct themselves properly on here, without any need for "Help/Assistance". There is a very small minority that it would appear, revel in any opportunity to cause friction. I'd consider myself to be relatively patient, but even I am beginning to tire of having to cover the same ground over and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        I love NHL Lone and download at least 1 game a day to watch. I am a big NY Rangers fan and they are having a mare this season. Going back to NY in a few months and am hoping to catch a game at Madison Square Garden, never been to one before but the atmosphere looks good and love the punch ups (they should have that over here in the football:-) )
        Was blinding.the crowds behaviour is fairly contrived and almost scripted by the announcer but even so I found it quite a good experience.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
          Was blinding.the crowds behaviour is fairly contrived and almost scripted by the announcer but even so I found it quite a good experience.
          I see crowd sitting there with a big beer and a massive hot dog and i think i want some of that! They know how to put an event on do those Y a n k s and if they were dished up some of the s h i t that gets passed as food at the football over here they wouldnt stand for it. Went to a Giants game last year and was amazed at the whole matchday experience just for an everyday league game.

Comment

• Didya wear your rangers shirt Lone? Got a copy and i'll be watching that game later i look out for you :-)

Comment

• No white Lacoste rugby shirt.me nephews had the hockey shirts on.tryed to get the- get into them,to eff em up.chant going but the septics weren't ready for that one.
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                So glad you think it funny. Consider this as your one warning.

You will not ruin this forum for everybody else any longer.

Comment

• Jesus if you wanna dish out a ban than just do it ffs and stop with the high and mightiness as its boring. So i am ruining this forum for everybody else?

Comment

So glad you think it funny. Consider this as your one warning.

You will not ruin this forum for everybody else any longer.
                    Im sure he was just kidding Brighton mate, hes alright, forum needs characters with outspoken views or it gets dull.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Im sure he was just kidding Brighton mate, hes alright, forum needs characters with outspoken views or it gets dull.
                      Maybe, but his attitude is tiresome.

Only a 24 hour one for now, which I really didn't want to have to do. Let's hope he realises they get longer and longer from here on.

Comment

Maybe, but his attitude is tiresome.

Only a 24 hour one for now, which I really didn't want to have to do. Let's hope he realises they get longer and longer from here on.
                        A shame, Brighton. VBlock's a character we needs round these parts. I'd hate to see him leave or be banned. He in no way ruins the forum. Quite the opposite (in spite of his, er, propensity to transgress....)
                        Last edited by Rangers77; 27-10-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          A shame, Brighton. VBlock's a character we needs round these parts. I'd hate to see him leave or be banned.
                          At the end of the day people ban themselves.
                          A ban never comes out of the blue. Never.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            At the end of the day people ban themselves.
                            A ban never comes out of the blue. Never.
                            Yeah. I trust you guys. But some of us sometimes need a little more rope to hang themselves that others. And **** ing off the mods isn't the same as **** ing off forum members. You, I'm afraid have to have strong chins. And don't you know it. TW and V were at it hammer and tongs yesterday and I'd lay money TW wouldn't want him banned...

Comment

• How come replacing a 1 for an i now sees the word pissing bowdlerized??

Comment

• But when I write pissing the word appears

Comment

Working...
                                X