No announcement yet.

Armchair fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pedant has spoken, and I can spell 'guarantee', it just looks better typed like that to me spoff.

Comment

• What was you formally known as Jimmy?

Comment

• BengarthRoadRanger

Comment

• Do i like Jimmy?,..... North....When he was on before i mean?....

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
            BengarthRoadRanger
            Think you've gone round the bendgarth, fella....

Comment

BengarthRoadRanger
              Not far from where I live

Comment

• thousands of miles from me here in korea.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  What was you formally known as Jimmy?
                  I've been thinking that for some time mate. What creativity he shows, to act in exactly the same way, with the same rants and expect not to be rumbled.

Not surprising though.

Comment

• Just ban me then please, you been going so much longer and so much more than me, I accept defeat. Push the button. You are a mod, and you re the almighty.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Do i like Jimmy?,..... North....When he was on before i mean?....
                      Its not weare. Only mods will know if they have run an ip check.

Comment

• I started this thread because I've noticed than there's plenty of fans / supporters who don't actually go to games but seem to know it all about the performance of the players and the game
                        Listening to the radio or watching a 30 sec clip on the football league show aint the same is it lol
                        R's

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          I started this thread because I've noticed than there's plenty of fans / supporters who don't actually go to games but seem to know it all about the performance of the players and the game
                          Listening to the radio or watching a 30 sec clip on the football league show aint the same is it lol
                          And I agree and that's what is getting me banned. Ha ha.

Comment

Just ban me then please, you been going so much longer and so much more than me, I accept defeat. Push the button. You are a mod, and you re the almighty.
                            Don't go Jimmy ......you've livened it up.....Did wonder bout the avatar ...looks nuffin like the American and he never played for us......that should've been the clues your not an R...doh

Comment

• Thanks Dave, but do you're homework on my avvy mate.

Comment

• Ah thought it was weare....lively little b*gger in he?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X