Armchair fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
    Thanks Dave, but do you're homework on my avvy mate.
    I did ...did he play for us?.....I really don't remember him, and wiki says no!!! ....This could get embarrassing

Comment

And I agree and that's what is getting me banned. Ha ha.
      I hope they ban you, this place is better without you.
      Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Gutted Dave, saw you had posted and thought it was going to be one of you're mindbending gifs. And you are right, there is no better fan than any other fan of any club on the planet, who knows how each fan thinks the hardest about a club. Though, you can judge a supporters loyalty, some are stupidly loyal.
        QPR Dave is much more of a true fan than you, in my opinion. Irrespective of the fact that he is probably older and therefore been around longer than you.

He is passionate about Rangers, maybe a little too excitable at times. But when you are a true fan, that is how it gets to you on occasions. There is far more to being a Ranger than saying you are one.

He brings passion and good natured humour to this board and has done for years. He is far more popular than you ever will be. You could have been popular yourself, if you had gone about things in the right way. I could have banned you instantly, but chose to see if you could behave like a grown up.

Comment

• No genuine QPR fan would come on here and act like this, ban him please.

He reminds me of that wembley bloke, HH9 or whatever he called himself.
          Stand and Deliver!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            QPR Dave is much more of a true fan than you, in my opinion. Irrespective of the fact that he is probably older and therefore been around longer than you.

He is passionate about Rangers, maybe a little too excitable at times. But when you are a true fan, that is how it gets to you on occasions. There is far more to being a Ranger than saying you are one.

He brings passion and good natured humour to this board and has done for years. He is far more popular than you ever will be. You could have been popular yourself, if you had gone about things in the right way. I could have banned you instantly, but chose to see if you could behave like a grown up.
            I honestly and genuinely apologise, straight up as well. Its stopped now, trust me on that.

Comment

• Where does qpr Dave sit
              R's

Comment

I honestly and genuinely apologise, straight up as well. Its stopped now, trust me on that.
                Trust needs to be earned. So earn it. Your posts on this thread would indicate that you still have a bee in your bonnet about something. Me probably.

We have all made mistakes and gone about things the wrong way. Absolutely no reason you can't be given the benefit of the doubt if you are genuine.

If you want to discuss anything with me, please do so via PM and save everybody else the hassle of having to see it. Can't say fairer than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                  Where does qpr Dave sit
                  Steve,

I can fully accept that being at a game can give a very different perspective from watching it on the TV. I think everyone knows that.

But why the obsession and why dig out people that you think don't go as often as you? Genuinely interested, as I really struggle to see the point you are trying to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Trust needs to be earned. So earn it. Your posts on this thread would indicate that you still have a bee in your bonnet about something. Me probably.

We have all made mistakes and gone about things the wrong way. Absolutely no reason you can't be given the benefit of the doubt if you are genuine.

If you want to discuss anything with me, please do so via PM and save everybody else the hassle of having to see it. Can't say fairer than that.

everyone just chill mannnnnnnnnnn.

jimmy is cool. its his opinion of what constitutes a fan and what a supporter is.

everyone is entitled to an opinion. have not seen him get personally aggresive.

think he is a good poster so keep going jimmy and dont be scared to air your views about qpr.

this is not the warnock report guys.

as for twranger, behave about banning people who cant spell dude.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Where do you sit Brighton R?
                      I'm curious I like meeting up
                      With non arm chair fans
                      R's

Comment

Where do you sit Brighton R?
                        I'm curious I like meeting up
                        With non arm chair fans
                        R Block, if it's at all relevant.

Having seen that I can answer a question, any chance you could?

Comment

Where does qpr Dave sit
                          Normally in your armchair, drinking your booze, after doing your wife, while you're at football!!!
                          Last edited by QPRDave; 29-08-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Where does qpr Dave sit
                            On his backside!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Normally in your armchair, drinking your booze, after doing your wife, while your at football!!!

Comment

• this forum needs some canesten for jimmycarter.............

Comment

Working...
                                X