Armchair fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
    Some berk thinks we went knowing that we were going to be short-changed by QPR.
    some berk wont quote said remark and speak directly..........why's that then?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      some berk wont quote said remark and speak directly..........why's that then?
      Some berk is trying to get fellow posters on the wrong side of mods, who's that, d'ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        I wish they had fu@king armchairs in the Ellerslie........

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          On my face most Friday nights.
          lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
            Where do you sit qpr4 life
            Upper Loft

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              What's all this 'knee-jerk' rubbish about?
              A 0-2 loss at home to a club a league below us, with a whole 45 minutes virtually wrote off, should be viewed as being unacceptable, and fans who attend cup matches at Loftus Rd have every right to be ****** mad right now.
              A loss to a lower league side every once in a while, is to be expected, that is the nature of the game we all love, but this annual shamefest is of the club's own doing, and even if it's only just for once, should stop the next time we play lower league opposition at Loftus Rd.
              Harry Redknapp said, 'I put out a team that I thought would win.'
              Next time, Harry mate, try putting out a team you'll KNOW will win.
              Fantastic post.

I find the argument "I'm glad we're out because we can concentrate on the league" to be nonsensical. Winning brings confidence, so if we go on a good cup run, it does a world of good to the team. I am not saying play all your best players in the Cup, but we needed to win that game to give players like Faurlin confidence, instead, we got humiliated.

Comment

Really can't stand them
                Just saying
                What if someone is ill. Disabled. Live really far away. Can't afford it. Or hates seeing their money being wasted on the rubbish we have been producing for the past two seasons?

Anyway, just because you (allegedly) go to matches, it doesn't make you more of a supporter than those who don't.

Comment

I am an armchair fan. What is there not to like about armchairs? I am Especially a fan of reclining armchairs, the are the best and I wish I had one. My friend has one and I am real fan of it.

Comment

I Think i need a sitdown after all the sith on this thread.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Really can't stand them
                      Just saying
                      Do you know what I've always wondered, what mods admins and owners etc go to games. They seem so knowledgeable and superior when they post, one and all, so I'd guess you have to go to every game home and away to be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy4Ever View Post
                        What if someone is ill. Disabled. Live really far away. Can't afford it. Or hates seeing their money being wasted on the rubbish we have been producing for the past two seasons?

Anyway, just because you (allegedly) go to matches, it doesn't make you more of a supporter than those who don't.
                        Nothing wrong with that, just post on a disabled forum, or a money saving etc, cos what can you say on here?

Comment

Oh and marshy, if you go to matches it makes you a billion times more a supporter than someone who doesn't. They are fans, not supporters. D'oh.

Comment

A lot of clubs have many more than us like our near neighbours who play in Blue, they all say they're all Chelscum fans but hardly any of them go

Comment

Then they are fans, not supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                                Then they are fans, not supporters.
                                Exactly nail on the head supporters are those that go and pay and support the club, fans are those that just follow

Comment

Working...
                                X