X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you go twranger
    R's

Comment

Steve, your satrting to sound like a kid who has just attended his first ever game & the fact you found yourself in the away end sort of supports that theory
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
        Did you go twranger
        No mate, it was the chauffeurs night off........wasn't going to slum it on public transport!

Comment

Even thought I nearly 40 fraggy its nice to know if these so called know it all armchair forum fans actually go to games
          R's

Comment

Listening to it on the radio or watching a 30 second clip on the football league show aint the same mate lol
            R's

Comment

I know how old you are Steve, I wasn't refering to your physical age before.
              But as I just stated on another thread, you have received a far bit of abuse today & have risen above it; so you have my respect for that.

But also remember what I posted earlier; there are normally genuine reasons why some of us can't attend games as much as we did before.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Really can't stand them
                Just saying
                I bet you're one of them nearly middle aged chaps with his new shirt and a home made sign on display hey?
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I bet your an arm chair fan lol
                  R's

Comment

I bet your an arm chair fan lol
                    I was right then. I can just imagine it, the new 3rd kit tightly squeezed over your belly, face paint, a half and half scarf and a crudely made banner with "we'll be back" scrawled over it.. "Lol".
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Some berk thinks we went knowing that we were going to be short-changed by QPR.

Comment

so connell10 where do you sit?
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

whats it to do with you armchair!

Comment

how dare you call me a armchair, im more of a sofa and ive been to over a billion games!

Comment

a billion games, ahh reckon jim , jim strokey beard rub!

Comment

I wish they had fu@king armchairs in the Ellerslie........

Comment

Working...
                                X