***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Just one more moan quickly, last one. Don't want to upset West London is Rss as he's on tilt. Our defence tomorrow could potentially have the combined age of 132.
    HAHAHA PMSF Class!!!

Comment

• Has anyone actually moaned though? I've just stated his goal scoring record this season and he's not on Charlie's level.

Comment

Just one more moan quickly, last one. Don't want to upset West London is Rss as he's on tilt. Our defence tomorrow could potentially have the combined age of 132.
        And were still in an automatic promotion place.. terrible isn't it

Comment

• *Hitchcock not coming back and staying out on loan until end of the season*

I guess the boy wants to learn his trade.

Comment

Has anyone actually moaned though? I've just stated his goal scoring record this season and he's not on Charlie's level.
            Yeah!!!....GUillllllllllltttttttttyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Your living in dreamland if you want Adel back Maidstone, you need to move on.

But how about backing Doyle first and then see if he does do the business?

You can moan all you want, cant physically stop you.. but whats the point in moaning before seeing them play? They may do the business
              Let's forget Adel. He's gone. And there ain't nuttin' you can do 'bout it....

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Have you added the fullbacks in?!!
                i will start crying soon - or join west london and tw.

Comment

• Do you think SWP will now have a larger role in the side now that he's staying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Hetinga of everton is in london having talks with fulham. Good defender and another one we have missed out on#.
                    Kevin, today you are on fire!

Comment

• Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      Do you think SWP will now have a larger role in the side now that he's staying?
                      Yeah we could do with him tripping over his shoes laces down the left wing

Comment

• Clearly we are not going to replace good old Charlie Boy, I got faith in the club and harry, were sitting second! We're still a championship side so I don't know who the haik people expected but I'd rather get out there and support the boys we got coming in then moan and whine about who we didn't get. Full faith in harry and the squad!

Comment

• Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                          Do you think SWP will now have a larger role in the side now that he's staying?
                          Only a sausage roll!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRwisco View Post
                            Clearly we are not going to replace good old Charlie Boy, I got faith in the club and harry, were sitting second! We're still a championship side so I don't know who the haik people expected but I'd rather get out there and support the boys we got coming in then moan and whine about who we didn't get. Full faith in harry and the squad!

great post wisco!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Sorry but the prospect of Doyle and Zamora upfront doesn't really excite... We have for 3 seasons struggled to score and I think it's going to seem like a feast compared to the potential famine we might be about to endure

Comment

• QPRNIL....Hull city fans think their name change is bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X