X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here good deal Cesar to Blackburn with Rhodes to us

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      Not something I would like to see happen but think it will go down like that if we fail to shift him.
      You cant drop a keeper who is on target for player of the season just cos you have another one on bigger wages. Wont happen.

Comment

• Doyle and keane would of been fine if still had Austin! Rhodes is the one. Seen a rumour we have offered 6.8 mill for him and a player - apparently they want closer to 10 million

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          You cant drop a keeper who is on target for player of the season just cos you have another one on bigger wages. Wont happen.
          Green out of contract in the summer, dont think the club will retain him.

Comment

• Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
            Here good deal Cesar to Blackburn with Rhodes to us
            Dont think Blackburn would go for that

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Doyle and keane would of been fine if still had Austin! Rhodes is the one. Seen a rumour we have offered 6.8 mill for him and a player - apparently they want closer to 10 million
              So an extra 3.2 mil and we have the top goal scorer in England

Comment

• Footie Writer ‏@FootieWriter 1m
                Brazil's keeper Julio César has confirmed that he is staying at #QPR. (Via @BrazilStats)

Comment

Footie Writer ‏@FootieWriter 1m
                  Brazil's keeper Julio César has confirmed that he is staying at #QPR. (Via @BrazilStats)
                  What a ****

Comment

• HAHAHA Class

Comment

Footie Writer ‏@FootieWriter 1m
                      I can only conclude that he doesn't want to play in the WC, he just wants to sit on it.

Comment

• Swear I just heard we are hijacking the tom Ince deal on SSN? Or am I dreaming?

Comment

• Sky sports have just said we're hijacking tom ince

Comment

• Anybody just hear on SSN that there is a hitch in the Tom Ince deal to palace with us mentioned in the same breath? Got all excited

Comment

• no just 'good news for qpr'........zamora has joined ealing whistlers b team on loan!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• ooooh it wasn't just me. Too good to be true surely?

Comment

Working...
                                X