Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Brisbane
    replied
    So how many of you guys and lasses think we are about to start preseason with an impressive range of early signings, after all didn't Bircham say we are aiming to get much of our business done early this year? So where are they all???Hughes, Redknapp, Ramsey, JFH, now Holloway. We all seem to think success is an over night thing and we should get top six every season. Even though lets be honest we are not even the various ranking not one of the top 30 clubs in the country? Lots of people want Warnock mainly because he did win the league first time of asking !! So now we believe we should get this again.

Personally... if you are all that unhappy with Holloway change... but it should be on a condition that we are not looking to get rid of another manager less that 6 months into a job.[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• Fozzieboy
    replied
    How many more (Insert Manager) Out posts will we have....

Hughes, Redknapp, Ramsey, JFH, now Holloway. We all seem to think success is an over night thing and we should get top six every season. Even though lets be honest we are not even the various ranking not one of the top 30 clubs in the country? Lots of people want Warnock mainly because he did win the league first time of asking !! So now we believe we should get this again.

Personally... if you are all that unhappy with Holloway change... but it should be on a condition that we are not looking to get rid of another manager less that 6 months into a job.

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by qprted View Post
    theres now 5000 fans who have signed a bring back warnock petition,and im one of them holly is a greast guy but where are these sensational strikers that he always brings into the team
    They are deluded. 1) He wouldn't come and 2) Our experience with returning old boys is poor. You only have to look at what's happening right now.

NW is no more the future than Ollie.

Leave a comment:

• SteveQPR1975
    replied
    had a good think and decided I want ian goingthewrongway out

Leave a comment:

• geejaybee
    replied
    http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-next-13030141

Leave a comment:

• qprted
    replied
    theres now 5000 fans who have signed a bring back warnock petition,and im one of them holly is a greast guy but where are these sensational strikers that he always brings into the team

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    If he's not gone now he's here for August. Another season down the drain. At least we can follow all the games live. What's our record number of consecutive losses?

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by hooploft View Post
    Yep a man / u fan said to me never sign a player from us mate Alex Ferguson doesn't give anything away
    Joshua King.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
    Er.... He gave Pogba away.
    Yeah but but look at the duds we've had

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Yep a man / u fan said to me never sign a player from us mate Alex Ferguson doesn't give anything away
    Er.... He gave Pogba away.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Usual story, ain't it?

Hold onto a player a year too long and sell them for less than what we should of got. Knowing when to let a player go is just as important as proper scouting in my opinion. Southampton are masters at it!

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    You're damn right didn't we turn down a 11m bid for Sinclair a window earlier from Chelsea ? Blackburn a WHU fan one of the g o t arranged that deal
    i was sitting in S A R And K Rowlands farked up as usual and I turned someone privy to inside knowledge and said someone's got to have took a bung that set up that deal and he replied yes and tell you who #########
    Usual story, ain't it?

Hold onto a player a year too long and sell them for less than what we should of got. Knowing when to let a player go is just as important as proper scouting in my opinion. Southampton are masters at it!

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Barraclough came as part of the deal for Trevor Sinclair didn't he? Him, Dowie and somebody else plus some change from down the back of the sofa if I remember correctly. West Ham got a right touch!
    You're damn right didn't we turn down a 11m bid for Sinclair a window earlier from Chelsea ? Blackburn a WHU fan one of the g o t arranged that deal
    i was sitting in S A R And K Rowlands farked up as usual and I turned someone privy to inside knowledge and said someone's got to have took a bung that set up that deal and he replied yes and tell you who #########
    Baraclough came from Nots county
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 11-05-2017, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Barraclough came as part of the deal for Trevor Sinclair didn't he? Him, Dowie and somebody else plus some change from down the back of the sofa if I remember correctly. West Ham got a right touch!
    Just checked and got that wrong. Keith Rowland was the guy that came with Dowie.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    I'm just going by what you said. You said "can Ollie dig these sort out again I don't know !" - so you're saying can he get these players again?! He never brought in barraclough and can't recall him playing that often under ollie either!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X