No announcement yet.

Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a side note.....I've just fallen off my skateboard.

Comment

• Dennis Skinner, George Galloway and John Mann to name three left wingers on the Leave side. Whatever the result I think the Tories have been fatally injured due to blue on blue attacks
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Sorry I missed too much Geography. Our Geography teacher who was just out of college disappeared after the boys in my class put a bucket of water on top of the door when she was about to come into the room. It was rumoured she had a breakdown.
        Sounds like she was a bit wet behind the ears Mel.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
          On a side note.....I've just fallen off my skateboard.
          I've just got out of the pool.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
            I've read this thread with great interest, and can understand some of both sides of the equation. The word fact has been banded about by a lot of people. I have one fact that is undeniable, if we vote leave we will have in place the most right wing government in history. Cameron's austerity will seem like a picnic. Those who will suffer most are you and me, the ordinary man and woman in the street who work hard and just try to get on with life. Just look at the major players of leave, do you really think they want us to take control, as they say ad nauseum? They sense an opportunity to seize power, and are using their powerful friends in the press to help them. If we wake up on Friday to a nation that has voted to leave then don't expect a say in government, expect an extreme right wing clique handing down crumbs if we're lucky.
            We elected a right wing government, it's what we voted for.
            Why can't the left focus on getting a party elected to implicate the policies they want, instead of supporting an unelected beuracracy to dictate what they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
              We elected a right wing government, it's what we voted for.
              Why can't the left focus on getting a party elected to implicate the policies they want, instead of supporting an unelected beuracracy to dictate what they want.
              Oh that is easy, the British people are not that stupid.

Comment

• From our Greek friends, a country I love and admire.

http://theduran.com/greek-press-send...-now-fight-eu/

God bless the bubbles.

Comment

On a side note.....I've just fallen off my skateboard.
                  Was it a blue, red or black hill? And were you wearing protection?
                  Last edited by cross it Dave; 22-06-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    Was it a blue, red or black hill? And were you wearing protection?
                    just started winter training and it turns out I'm a little rusty! Nursing a few cuts and bruises but I'll still manage to limp down to the polling station.....

Comment

just started winter training and it turns out I'm a little rusty! Nursing a few cuts and bruises but I'll still manage to limp down to the polling station.....
                      Kidnap him someone, i think he going to vote remain and nick his board

Comment

• Really really don't want to bock this but the last minute polls are saying 'LEAVE' slightly ahead.
                        And I know it's silly, but please make sure you have a pen and don't use the pencil in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Really really don't want to bock this but the last minute polls are saying 'LEAVE' slightly ahead.
                          And I know it's silly, but please make sure you have a pen and don't use the pencil in there.

Comment

• first thing tomorrow morning I'll be voting to get our country back
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              first thing tomorrow morning I'll be voting to get our country back
                              Good man

Comment

• I have a hospital appointment in the morning but I have made arrangements for the ambulance to stop by the polling station on the way back.

Comment

Working...
                                X