Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeems,

A very left wing luvvie thing to say about Ramsey, and the people you probably support have been shamed recently as being the biggest racists of all.

In other word f%€k off.
    Last edited by cross it Dave; 12-06-2016, 12:34 PM.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      All 1.7 miilion, don't be daft.
      The fact that people who cant speak English can come here and get jobs so easily despite high unemployment figures among the natives says it all. Yes they may be prepared to take minimum wage but fuk me how much does a shelf stacker expect to make?

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      Jeems,

A very left wing luvvie thing to say about Ramsey, and the people you probably support have been shamed recently as being the biggest racists of all.

In other word f%€k off.
      I'm voting out btw.

Comment

• What were you hinting at with the Ramsey jibe?

Glad you are voting out.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          More than half our immigration is from OUTSIDE the EU which the British govt could stop at any time.

And who will you get as manager to replace JFH when you've sent him "home"?
          JFH would have been given a work permit even if we weren't in the EU because he played for his national team and I assume that since he has been in the U.K. he probably has a residency permit. Not being able to footballers from the EU would be a good thing because the clubs would have to give British youngsters a chance.
          Last edited by jmelanie; 12-06-2016, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Mods, something screwy has happened, jmelanie post above is replying to a post from stainrodisalegend, yet it attributed to me, please have a look, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              More than half our immigration is from OUTSIDE the EU which the British govt could stop at any time.

And who will you get as manager to replace JFH when you've sent him "home"?
              I would hope more then half of immigration came from the rest of the world as opposed to just 27 other nations. But the fact is there only a few thousand in the difference.

And no one has ever spoke of deporting people, anyone who entered Britain legally before brexit would be free to stay, and our protected by the Vienna convention.
              Try not to lie or comment on things you have no knowledge of

Comment

• Unemployment is an essential part of capitalism. Reserve army of labour, minimising costs, maximising profits, allowing reinvestment back into the business, giving employers more bargaining rights etc. Basic economics

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  Mods, something screwy has happened, jmelanie post above is replying to a post from stainrodisalegend, yet it attributed to me, please have a look, thanks.
                  stainrod had messed up the quotes with his reply above. I've fixed it now.

Comment

• https://www.crowdpac.co.uk/eu-referendum-in-or-out - if you're unsure which way to vote, you can use this test to identify your priorities and see where you end.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                      I would hope more then half of immigration came from the rest of the world as opposed to just 27 other nations. But the fact is there only a few thousand in the difference.

And no one has ever spoke of deporting people, anyone who entered Britain legally before brexit would be free to stay, and our protected by the Vienna convention.
                      Try not to lie or comment on things you have no knowledge of
                      Not sure about people being allowed to stay. As I said earlier, anybody who has been here for more than 5 years and has applied for residency will be allowed to stay. Of the others people who are legally working will have to apply for a work permit (similar to the Rumanians and Bulgarians) but will automatically be granted one. People who are not working or working on the black market will not necessarily be allowed to stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        https://www.crowdpac.co.uk/eu-referendum-in-or-out - if you're unsure which way to vote, you can use this test to identify your priorities and see where you end.
                        88% out

Comment

• interesting debate down here. Tim Wetherspoon and a Tory bird from Devon against Ben Bradshaw and the guy who runs the Eden Project. I don't know if the Eden guy was a plant by the Leave side, but did he do us a favour. Couldn't defend the EU's Fishing or Farming regulations, suggested anyone under 50 should have 2 votes and when questioned on anyone voting Leave was a racist, said actually what he said was a lot worse. Only saw 2 Asians in a predominately white audience. One spoke eloquently on why he was voting Leave and the other one applauded most vigorously in the background. Beginning to think we can pull off a 'Leicester' on Independence Day
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Will you really have Boris Johnson as your Primeminister?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• He won't be there for infinity

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Will you really have Boris Johnson as your Primeminister?
                                I don't know, but I reckon the QPR fan might be
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X