A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    You must feel like a total plum now having giving it the big un. Bet you're thinking that Glenn Hoddle appointment isn't a bad move by the Mighty Rangers now haha

Oh well this is going to be a very enjoyable season watching you prop up the Premier League now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
      Then how has this got 15 pages again?
      If mugging yourself off is "trolling" then yeah well done son

But seriously what in the world is trolling? And why would a grown man bother doing it let alone Bragg about it.

Comment

• Glenn Hoddle is a great appointment imo.

Comment

• Come back Stevie Copple
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• I like parish as a chairman knows what he wants and stands his ground. More chairman should be like this

Comment

• https://vine.co/v/MeaB03x7JWA

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Quality
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I like parish as a chairman knows what he wants and stands his ground. More chairman should be like this
                  Agreed. I'm just glad my club isn't owned by Vincent Tan.

Comment

Glenn Hoddle is a great appointment imo.
                    Just as Paul Hart will be for you.

Comment

• Palarse- joke club, joke fans, joke chairman, joke manag, oh sorry they haven't got one! HaHaHaHaHaHa!

Comment

Sure, he is decent for top clubs like Tottenham. But as a manager of a team that will be in a relegation dog fight. Oh dear....

Pulis has one heck of a record and as long as Sir Tony Pulis is manager, we will never go down.
                        So now you will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just read the thread, Ricky Gervais couldn't of written a funnier script if he tried, comedy gold...love the ending.

Comment

• I've just gone through the hysteria stage. This has actually made me laugh a bit.

Comment

• Think Malky Mackay is probably somone we will be linked with. Neill Lennon perhaps?

Comment

Think Malky Mackay is probably somone we will be linked with. Neill Lennon perhaps?
                                Who cares mate you're ****ed !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X