A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
    I was more pointing to the fact that you can't be bothered to respond but the fact that you did makes you look like a mug.
    I think you will find the phrase 'I can't even be bothered to comment' signifies a lack of a response actually and the only mug on here is someone who hasn't got the intelligence to understand that!

Comment

• The irony. Again.

Also Glen Hoddle, really? Are QPR trying to destroy Derby's recod of lowest amount of points?

Comment

The irony. Again.

Also Glen Hoddle, really? Are QPR trying to destroy Derby's recod of lowest amount of points?
        You truly don't see this as a positive move?
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Martin Kelly is the far superior player to Caulker. Eat your heart out Redknapp!

Comment

Martin Kelly is the far superior player to Caulker. Eat your heart out Redknapp!
            Actually a very decent player but alas you must ask yourself why Liverpool are prepared to let a young prospect go and for £2mil which is a steal and its because the guy is made of glass. Good when fit but more often then not on his back on the physio table. If you can keep him fit then great

However you have bigger problems with mutiny on the books at your club with players unhappy with their bonuses for the season and your chairman wheeled out on Sky to try and convince everyone all is well but he done a less then convincing job. All I can make from that is your players play for the dosh instead of the badge we had that problem in the Bush for two seasons but no more we have passed that baton to you guys.

Comment

The irony. Again.

Look, this isn't really difficult, a response is a reply/comment to what someone has said/written. A refusal to comment on what someone has written is NOT a response! Your failure to grasp that is a bit embarrassing, as is your attempt at spelling the word RECORD!

Comment

• You got to love grammar Nazi's!

And mutiny? What weed have you been smoking. Seems like you are getting better drugs than I am.

Comment

You got to love grammar Nazi's!

And mutiny? What weed have you been smoking. Seems like you are getting better drugs than I am.
                  Surely that should be 'YOU'VE got to love grammar Nazi's' !

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      You truly don't see this as a positive move?
                      Of course he doesn't Frags, he's a knob head of a Palace fan
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Glenn Hoddle has the tactical nous of Phil Neville drunk. Him and Redknapp will be two peas in a pod. Both ****s!

Comment

Glenn Hoddle has the tactical nous of Phil Neville drunk. Him and Redknapp will be two peas in a pod. Both ****s!
                          Steve Coppell and Alan Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Steve Coppell and Alan Smith
                            What about Mr. (why does he always wear a baseball cap? ,it looks really stupid) Hoofball Pullis!!!!!! He probably thinks Tactical Nous is a Croatian goalkeeper!

Comment

Glenn Hoddle has the tactical nous of Phil Neville drunk. Him and Redknapp will be two peas in a pod. Both ****s!
                              Now I know you're taking the rise, Hoddle is recognised throughout football as a tactical genius, where as Pullit is a hoof it long rough em up type of coach
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Pulis has never been relegated from the Premiership. Please remind me how many times Redknapp got relegated again?
                                Last edited by Palace Fan; 14-08-2014, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X