A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
    Glenn Hoddle has the tactical nous of Phil Neville drunk. Him and Redknapp will be two peas in a pod. Both ****s!
    This statement has left me speechless. I'm guessing you're one of those bell ends who waves their Pom Poms in the Holmesdale End.

Remind me why you came on this forum, was it down to gloating about 2 players you thought you were going to sign only to miss out.

Comment

• I joined this forum to express Palace's superiority over your tinpot club.

Comment

• Welcome Kelly!

Comment

• Tin pot as opposed to pish pot for Selhurst Park
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Tin pot as opposed to pish pot for Selhurst Park
            And don't you forget it!

Comment

• We're so tin pot that your mighty club has never achieved anything greater then us.
              Go get your silly little ultra flags ready for Saturday so the rest of the country can have a good laugh at the mighty palace.

Comment

• Oh dear Pulis in showdown talks with the chairman as I said all is not well your season is about to go belly up

Kelly is good signing if fit you could have a bargain on your hands but question does need asking at a time when young English players get sold over the odds at a premium why was he available for one million something don't add up the guy is injury prone

Comment

• Media says all sorts of things.

Comment

• Don't you believe what you read then PF?
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Media says all sorts of things.
                      But the fact you have come back with one of the only sensible posts you have done on this thread indicates your worried and your a rse is going

As you keep telling us Pulis has never been relegated but Palace might be once he has walked out on you.

Comment

• ive heard from a neighbour who is a palace fan for his sins pulis tendered his resignation this evening!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Welcome Kelly!
                          do me a favour....kelly is sponsored by elastoplast you twonk!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• There's no way the Kelly deal would have gone through if Pulis was going to **** off a few hours later. Considering Pulis was one of the main attractions for Kelly.

I'm not worried in the slightest.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Oh dear Pulis in showdown talks with the chairman as I said all is not well your season is about to go belly up

Kelly is good signing if fit you could have a bargain on your hands but question does need asking at a time when young English players get sold over the odds at a premium why was he available for one million something don't add up the guy is injury prone
                              The only place my **** is going is to the toilet seat. Vindaloo is the best.

Quoted the wrong post too. Guess I'm drunk too.

Comment

• Lol looks like he has walked on talksport parish to do media tomorrow not pulis ha ha bang goes your season

Comment

Working...
                                X