• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll do well i think.....NW

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      He'll do well i think.....NW
      Not as well as Harry by the end of the season.

Harry & Glenn will sort it out... Glenn's just walked in and will take a few more games.

NW will need a few games himself and he don't have a bad squad himself.

Comment

• Welcome back Sir Wilfried Zaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
          Welcome back Sir Wilfried Zaha!
          Very over-rated

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Not as well as Harry by the end of the season.

Harry & Glenn will sort it out... Glenn's just walked in and will take a few more games.

NW will need a few games himself and he don't have a bad squad himself.
            Agree myu....HR has to have time....earned it surely

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Very over-rated

Comment

• very

Comment

• Redknapp is overrated.

Comment

• Sir Yannick signs a 3-year deal. Bolasie and Zaha on the wings again, I thought I would never see that again.

Comment

• And Traore at left back. Fantastic stuff

Comment

• Zahas ridiculously over rated.

The boys decent, but no way as good as palace fans think.

There was talk of us getting him on loan a few weeks back. Did you see the mass hysteria and excitement? No, I didn't either.

Moved up to prem and has done..... Well nothing apart from drill Moyes daughter.

Wouldn't get too excited. Perms different to the champs. We saw that with Adel.

As for Bolassie.... How many big boys came in for him??? I rest my case

Comment

Colin can **** off.
                          He took the job out of convenience, not because you were a standout club. How many other clubs in London offered him a job where he hasn't had to move his family? Yeah that's right. None

Comment

• Calm down dear. You should stop believing in your own delusions.

Comment

Calm down dear. You should stop believing in your own delusions.
                              Ok, so please enlighten me. What facts can you provide to show wilf can cut it in the prem? Moyes didn't think he was up to it. He got relegated whilst on loan at Cardiff and LVG has sent him packing back to you.

Suppose you know better though, as he had a decent season in the champs.

As for NW, you've got nothing to add, as you know it's true

What a prat you are

Comment

• Don't think I've ever known someone who actually enjoys being made to look an idiot before, yet you seem to be doing it every time you post.

I still don't know if your deliberately trying to look like a clown or weather you are actually stupid.

I'm drawn to the latter

Comment

Working...
                                X