No announcement yet.

Swansea v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow - we are the worst team in the league. Deservce to be bottom right now.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• I haven't been able to find a good stream of this match and that may be a very good thing, like acricketer I've got a whole bunch of snow to shovel/plow and that might be more exciting than putting myself through this! I probably will find a stream and hang in here and share the misery with you all though!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Trevor Francis is a *****

Comment

• Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          time to crack the Prozac out.
          Sorry to hear that...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I know you jest but he is nowhere near the manager some thought he was/is. For me I was delighted Hodgson got the england job he's actually got a brain to correct things when it's obvious.
            If, and I suspect he will, Harry walks when we go down we should go for Nigel Adkins

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              I wonder if we will have a shot. Other than one that gets a yellow card.
              I was just going to say this, forget staying up now... why are we kidding ourselves?

Comment

• This could be our liverpool game this season chaps hang on in there .....3-2 QPR anyone?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  Derry is there to protect the defence...because they are sh1t. Other than Derry who have we got to do this job? Mbia is sh1t so is Diakite, Granero cant do it either. Look at the way Swansea play, look at the passing and the movement. We havent got players of the same quality. Simple as..best team wins

If we played better players in midfield who were actually comfortable on the ball and could play further up the pitch, rather than simply sit on the edge of our box and invite waves of attacks, our defence wouldn't be so troubled would it. Derry is there to prevent the problem his inclusion causes.... irony at its best.

I would play Granero in the middle every time and 2 up top. WE may then see some of the play in their half of the fu$%ing pitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    This could be our liverpool game this season chaps hang on in there .....3-2 QPR anyone?!!
                    No Dave, not a chance in hell fella.

Comment

• admittedly Harry's team selection was negative even before the game however lets not forget the **** we were even before he arrived. He inherited a team that was ****, absolutely shocking, yes its not been perfect since he took over however imagine where we would be if Hughes was still in charge. I may get stick for it but I feel blaming Harry totally is unfair.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        This could be our liverpool game this season chaps hang on in there .....3-2 QPR anyone?!!
                        Can't see us doing that twice, last year we would fight till the last second. This year we fighting to win back the ball.

Comment

• Stopped watching after second goal and thank f..k coz we sound awesome by all accounts!....using the same tactic made sense but after going two down HR needed to change something coz we can't pass the f'ing ball....get Derry, Mackie and Mbia off for Granero, SWP and Zamora

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                            Whenever Derry or others get the ball they just aimlessly hit it forward to nobody... brilliant tactic.
                            Not the managers fault though Del, according to some.

Having sealed our fate with yet more abysmal team selection and tactics, I expect he'll show us what a tactical genius he is now and put Zamora on in the forlorn hope that their defending can be as bad as ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                              I haven't been able to find a good stream of this match and that may be a very good thing, like acricketer I've got a whole bunch of snow to shovel/plow and that might be more exciting than putting myself through this! I probably will find a stream and hang in here and share the misery with you all though!
                              http://www.viplivesports.eu/football...am-online.html
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• DJ would have made no difference imo

Comment

Working...
                                X