Swansea v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gator View Post
    I haven't been able to find a good stream of this match and that may be a very good thing, like acricketer I've got a whole bunch of snow to shovel/plow and that might be more exciting than putting myself through this! I probably will find a stream and hang in here and share the misery with you all though!
    I shoveled 3 times yesterday & woke this morning up to a 5 foot snow bank blocking my driveway, so I did the manly thing & sent the wife out & let her use my shovel - REF: a good feed; try this http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/168002...k-rangers.html
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I think we're finished as a Premier League football team now, embrassing as it's the best team to ever go down from the Premier League having broke loads of records, the wrong records regarding money, results, etc. Embrassing
      Only at QPR!

Why always us?

Comment

• Redknapp has to be more positive from the start of games

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
          If we played better players in midfield who were actually comfortable on the ball and could play further up the pitch, rather than simply sit on the edge of our box and invite waves of attacks, our defence wouldn't be so troubled would it. Derry is there to prevent the problem his inclusion causes.... irony at its best.

I would play Granero in the middle every time.
          This. Surely our £12M CB doesn't need both Mbia and Derry to protect him and Clint. There's no point protecting the wretched Traore with the useless Mackie. Especially when we're 0-2 fu@koing down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we tried to hold the ball- and had a working deckchair up front instead of Adel- we might be 1) able to ocassionally deny Swansea the ball and 2) mount the odd creative attack. Two changes at half time are the very least we can expect. Granero on for Adel; BZ on for MBia. The useless Mackie upfront to play off BZ. Everyone to hit BZ with the ball.
          Last edited by Rangers77; 09-02-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Atrocious

This team would struggle in the Championship

Comment

• What is it about Swansea? I seem to remember us playing there with their goalie off and an outfield player in instead and not having a worthwhile attempt all game -but we did get a 0-0. we seem to have some invisible players today - comforting to know just how easy it is to earn a fortune as a "professional sportsman". The best supporters in the land deserve something second half! It's make or break I feel in terms of morale.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                i agree mate but i dont think we have any better players and i think Harry recognizes the same.
                Granero and Mbia in the middle, SWP / Townsend and Adel wide, Bothroyd and Zamora up top.... I guarantee with that line up the ball would at least spend some time in the Swansea half of the pitch, and perish the thought, we may actually have some chances to shoot, win corners, FK's near the box etc..... Instead of sitting deep, mbia and Derry barely moving from the edge of our box, Jenas outnumbered slighlty higher up, Adel lost up front where the ball doesn't reach, and when it does it high and eaten up by their CB's, and Townsend gettign little of the ball on the right and Mackie being Mackie on the left with next to no intelligent movement.

Comment

• Nigel Adkins in

Comment

• Anyone else noticed Jenas... Nope me neither. Clearly not fit and the game has just by-passed him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                      Atrocious

This team would struggle in the Championship
                      LOL it aint that bad

Comment

• Hope the fans and players are on the same train back

Comment

• Wish i used this time to watch my sparkling copy of Django now

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            This could be our liverpool game this season chaps hang on in there .....3-2 QPR anyone?!!
                            no
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Aha!!!!....see you are getting the love for JM now
                              Sorry, I meant Mackie = slap-stick!

Comment

• The side has barely been able to touch the ball let alone create a chance.
                                The line up is **** Mackie is no striker and neither is Taarabt.
                                Clearly Redknapp did not rate Campbell one of those heavily criticised after the FA cup game and so he loaned him out, but he doesn't seem to rate Bothroyd either otherwise surely he should be starting when Remy and Zamora are injured.

Comment

Working...
                                X