Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
    wimp.......!!!
    joe jordan, hopefully- Jenas try passing the ball forward, just once you might enjoy it, and tell that clumsey donkey alongside you he's sh it!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• cmon lad lets have a shot on goal before half time

Comment

• 30 mins gone and not one shot at goal, need to make changes now not 10 mins to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
          What a ridiculous comment. Mackie is clearly playing LM with Adel up front on his own, regardless, Traore was marking his mad, and Mackie let his go by falling asleep..... how you can blame Traore is laughable.
          Bloody hell calm down who took the jam out of your donut . My bad I didn't realise we was playing 4-3-3 .

Comment

• Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
            Writing was on the wall when the lineup was announced.

After all we've seen over the past few weeks we STILL play Derry, Mbia & Mackie? Deserve to lose if that's the case.

If you're not going to play Bothroyd up front, why let Campbell go?

Derry & Mbia will never allows us to dictate a game. They will try to break play up but that's it. We need a Granero in there, or dare I say it, Faurlin.

Shambles.
            I can't disagree Derry couldn't keep pace with a child and Mackie is just baffling.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Chico's down...hope he's dead
              Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Knee jerk reaction maybe - but lose this and I can't see us staying up. We're pathetic - coming to Swansea when 6 points off safety and try park the bus. Pathetic. ****ing ****.
                Hardly knee jerk we've been the worst team in the league all season, we are well and truly down!

Comment

• And that then sums up what is so wrong with the line up... Hill long ball up to Adel... like he's ever gonna challenge for that in a million years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Knee jerk reaction maybe - but lose this and I can't see us staying up. We're pathetic - coming to Swansea when 6 points off safety and try park the bus. Pathetic. ****ing ****.
                    You're a good bloke matty and you don't need this sh it. Fu ck it and save your money for a house or something useful. Travelling watching this current side is sh ite, people say we have improved but I can't see it. Fans like you deserve their life back because this is a joke! wasted 100 quid in the 1st 15mins
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Adel up front is worst than playing Mackie up front.... SWP would have been better than Mackie on the left. But it's all rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Comment

• Really cannot wait to see what the "positive brigade" will be saying now.

There is an old saying along the lines of if you keep making the same mistakes, you are likely to keep seeing the same results.

Comment

• Hard to find more words to describe how disgraceful this performance is.

Comment

• on the upside lads tescos got some cracking deals on washing gell at the mo
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• need to change things very fast or this will be 4-0
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• squad full of sh1t players ...no matter how you polish it its still a turd

Comment

Working...
                                X