• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Spurs have beaten nucassle they ain't clear yet
    Exactly, its not over yet!

Comment

No-one else think it could be Taarabt up top by himself?

Comment

This is how SKY see us lining up

__________Cesar
        Ned _____Samba______Hill_____Traore

Jeanas_____Derry____Mbia_____Townsend

_____________Tarrabt

_____________Mackie

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Exactly, its not over yet!
          it is i just watched it ya fruit lol
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            True Dave, theyre only a mere 10pts above us
            I'm eyeing up a euro place place Stanley....not far behind Everton now are we!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Only one, Del. BZ's hip would seize up if he played first half, so Harry will use him early in second half as last week..... Bothroyd should, however, start. Think Harry thinks Mackie is more effective than the Both defensively and playing alongside BZ when he comes on. It means, however, we're in danger of throwing away the first half offensively....
              I know BZ isnt 100%, but id rather either play up front from the start to hopefully get a foothold in the game. Bringing him on if already wasted chances and trailing 2-0 is not much use.

AS for Mackei defensively better, i would hope that's not the main requirement in Harry's mind of our lone striker. Also it's not just about chasing around. This system should be fluid and become 433 when attacking, so the central player needs to be able to control, hold up play, bring others into the game, create chances and score when the chance comes.... I find Mackie lacking in pretty much every aspect..... but never mind, he will chase down pointlessly wasting energy running towards someone 40 yards away who will release the ball long before he can do any damage.

Comment

Harry going negative again I am very disappointed
                no change we van win this

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  I know BZ isnt 100%, but id rather either play up front from the start to hopefully get a foothold in the game. Bringing him on if already wasted chances and trailing 2-0 is not much use.

AS for Mackei defensively better, i would hope that's not the main requirement in Harry's mind of our lone striker. Also it's not just about chasing around. This system should be fluid and become 433 when attacking, so the central player needs to be able to control, hold up play, bring others into the game, create chances and score when the chance comes.... I find Mackie lacking in pretty much every aspect..... but never mind, he will chase down pointlessly wasting energy running towards someone 40 yards away who will release the ball long before he can do any damage.
                  Other than keep BZ for second half, I agree. Especially about Mackie. I wouldn't play him period. I'm hoping to be eating sh!t, mind, when a Mackie brace wins the three points....

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                    Harry going negative again I am very disappointed
                    no change we van win this
                    what would you suggest ?

Comment

My guess is that mackie will play on the opposite wing to Townsend with Taarbs up front trying to old it up otherwise it makes no sense at all

Comment

Mackie is more likely to create corners than Bothroyd, our strategy should be to try and get corners whenever we can as Samba is a real threat and probably out best chance for scoring to
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

This lineup is screaming "trying to hold on to a point". Itīs crazy. Beginning to lose faith in Harry. We`re not trying to win and we are many points adrift. We`re not giving us a chance. Utterly crazy.

Comment

Zamora should be playing. Granero should be playing. Mbia, Derry and Jenas....Mackie as a lone striker....Hi ho.....

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                              Mackie is more likely to create corners than Bothroyd, our strategy should be to try and get corners whenever we can as Samba is a real threat and probably out best chance for scoring to
                              I'd rather try to score from open play considering most of our corners, especially if Adel takes them, will be wasted as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                                This lineup is screaming "trying to hold on to a point". Itīs crazy. Beginning to lose faith in Harry. We`re not trying to win and we are many points adrift. We`re not giving us a chance. Utterly crazy.
                                like i have said to every person being negative about the line up toplease suggest a different one. nobody has.........................

also any stream all the sites are showing 0 prem games.

Comment

Working...
                                X