Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i heard at man utd they all get the hairdryer..whoever they are

Comment

• What happened to Tarrabt ?????????????

he seemed pissed off
      does anyone know about it???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ji Sung Park Rangers View Post
        he seemed pissed off
        does anyone know about it???
        he's a baby and he had to run off for a little cry. He'll be ok after that as long as no one calls him names or trys to take the ball away from him...poor little fella.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Dave, you'll never get any argument from me over Jamie's attitude - its 1st class. But the sad reality is that footballing-wise in the RW position he's just not a PL standard player IMO, for the simple reason that he just concedes possession far too easily. That isnt such a problem in the championship but at PL level its a totally different story.

Furthermore, by his own admission his favoured position is striker, and I agree with him to the extent that I could see him having more success in the PL in that position than at RW, but with all the strikers we now have, I cant see that happening with us. Therefore if we keep him I only see him as backup or impact sub at best.

Just my honest opinions mate.
          I wouldn't mind seeing Jamie in a more central position i have to admit, and yeah fair comment he does lose the ball a fair bit, but last season he did more with it than Adel is my argument.I would rather Jamie lose the ball 4 times in a game but set up or score 2 goals than Adel not lose the ball at all,... but not create anything with it in possesion. Jamie's persistence does create chances and he does score goals whether he is as skillful as AT or not he has made more of an impression on the prem than AT.Hopefully Adel steps up and improves again under MH

Comment

• im impressed to see that the recording of the match is already up for anyone interested

Comment

• I thought Adel had a knock or something the way he just walked off ,didnt even shake hands with any players or acknowledge the supporters

Comment

• the fact is mackie adapted better and faster than adel did, next season we will see him at his peak garuntee it

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  he's a baby and he had to run off for a little cry. He'll be ok after that as long as no one calls him names or trys to take the ball away from him...poor little fella.
                  Yeah lets get rid of the most creative flair player we've had in ages. Lets bring in a real pro who dedicates himself and gives 110% ffs sort it out, if it was up to you we'd have 11 hoofers. Adel entertains and makes my 30quid ticket great value for money, some fans just need to give the bloke a break.

Comment

• If he has a knock, will he miss the international? Maybe that is why he is unhappy.

Comment

• The reason taarabt through himself to the floor was not a tantrum but out of sheer frustration that he gave the ball away again like i said earlier not one of his better games.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirLes09 View Post
                        Yeah lets get rid of the most creative flair player we've had in ages. Lets bring in a real pro who dedicates himself and gives 110% ffs sort it out, if it was up to you we'd have 11 hoofers. Adel entertains and makes my 30quid ticket great value for money, some fans just need to give the bloke a break.
                        ?? who said get rid? he is one of our most creative players so we definately dont want to get rid. Just need some sense knocking in to him and i reckon MH is the man to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by loft54 View Post
                          The reason taarabt through himself to the floor was not a tantrum but out of sheer frustration that he gave the ball away again like i said earlier not one of his better games.
                          i agree...and i know adel is awesome...just sort that element of his game.. if he doesnt throw himself to the floor, he might win the ball back. something we,ve seen down the years with lots of players

Comment

• http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/11...-2-306581.aspx

Comment

• Imo, Mackie will show his other self when it really counts. I can also imagine heīs got very heavy legs ATM. Agree,he didnīt look quite himself today.
                              Last edited by Shania; 11-08-2012, 09:05 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• MH brought Ali on for a few minutes which is great. More significant is the fact that I think this means he must figure in MHs plans (which some were querying on here a few weeks ago).

Comment

Working...
                                X