QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    If I had to choose one player out of Mackie and Taarabt it would be Taarabt everyday of the week, there's simply no contest.

Mackie was just dreadful today, particularly the 1st half.
    everyone was dreadful in the first half, especially green the tool

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

Cisse, Hoilett and Faurlin are all better players than Adel imo..not as skillful and certainly not as embarrassing enough to throw themselves on the ground when they lose the ball or throw their arms up in the air after a mis placed pass. Definitely went down the tunnel with the ump...its just some people on here see what they want to see and turn a blind eye to others.
      Well you just said a mouthful.

Comment

If I had to choose one player out of Mackie and Taarabt it would be Taarabt everyday of the week, there's simply no contest.

Mackie was just dreadful today, particularly the 1st half.
        But on last seasons showing Stanley Jamie has had far more impact on the premier lge than Adel, and imo more teams would come in for him than Adel if they were both put up for sale.......reason? Because you know what you'll get from Jamie

Comment

• Mackie still has the ability to pick a ball up in acres of space and still manage to run into an opposition player. Woeful in first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

Cisse, Hoilett and Faurlin are all better players than Adel imo..not as skillful and certainly not as embarrassing enough to throw themselves on the ground when they lose the ball or throw their arms up in the air after a mis placed pass. Definitely went down the tunnel with the ump...its just some people on here see what they want to see and turn a blind eye to others.
            yep, the same people who believe that adel should be treated differently by the manager in order to not upset him... frankly its laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Franky Boy View Post
              everyone was dreadful in the first half, especially green the tool
              Disagree. Dyer, Nelson, Fabio, Park all were good in the 1st half. Mackie and Onuoha on the other hand were truly woeful.

Comment

• Originally posted by EYR View Post
                Mackie still has the ability to pick a ball up in acres of space and still manage to run into an opposition player. Woeful in first half.
                I've always said that he's better as a striker...starter or even impact sub
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Disagree. Dyer, Nelson, Fabio, Park all were good in the 1st half. Mackie and Onuoha on the other hand were truly woeful.
                  we could hardly string a few passes together at some points, didnt enjoy the first half, enjoyed the 2nd half, but the team seems to have gel'd well, they finished 14th in the bundesliga last season, so a 2-2 draw is average, should of won, away form looks to be on the up though, going on pre season anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    I didn't see it, but was taking vblock's word for it tbf.

What did he do then?
                    The whistle went and he was the guy closest to the tunnel so he walked there first. Had a chat with Hughes for like 5 secs then walked down the tunnel. That is it he didn't walk of throwing his arms around or even walking down looking annoyed lol. He literally just walked down the tunnel Hughes does his usual a couple of words the player moves on.

Comment

• Mackie is a impact sub only IMO should never ever start.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        But on last seasons showing Stanley Jamie has had far more impact on the premier lge than Adel, and imo more teams would come in for him than Adel if they were both put up for sale.......reason? Because you know what you'll get from Jamie
                        Dave, you'll never get any argument from me over Jamie's attitude - its 1st class. But the sad reality is that footballing-wise in the RW position he's just not a PL standard player IMO, for the simple reason that he just concedes possession far too easily. That isnt such a problem in the championship but at PL level its a totally different story.

Furthermore, by his own admission his favoured position is striker, and I agree with him to the extent that I could see him having more success in the PL in that position than at RW, but with all the strikers we now have, I cant see that happening with us. Therefore if we keep him I only see him as backup or impact sub at best.

Just my honest opinions mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                          yep, the same people who believe that adel should be treated differently by the manager in order to not upset him... frankly its laughable.
                          So all players should be managed in the exact same way?

That's a vast chunk of a manager's job, to get the best out of players. It's an old cliche that some players need an arm round the shoulder, and some need a kick up the #### to get them going.

Of course players need treating differently. And Hughes seemed to be getting good stuff out of both Mackie and Taarabt at the end of last season. Jesus, even Barton put in a decent couple of performances.

And as always, cliches are cliches because there's truth to them.

Adel may need treating differently, but not just to not upset him, it's to get the best performances out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                            Adel could possibly be player of the season. Managers have to treat players different so it's not quite as simple as you would like it to be. All the top managers know how to deal with all these different personality's and Adel needs to feel loved.

Comment

• The difference is taraabt doesn't do all this crap in a prem match when Hughes came In did we see any of this when we was playing a competitive game? No. He kept the ball very well hardly lost it.

Comment

• i doubt mancini would treat ballotelli the same as the would aguero, so players shuld be treated differently

Comment

Working...
                                X