No announcement yet.

QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe MH STILL needs to assess players in a friendly a week before the new season starts. This is the game I really believed he'd put out our starting 11 for next week and give them an opportunity to play together.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Wife called me and asked if I wonna cuppa....turned to her and said no ....missed the QPR goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        You would expect the team to be less dis-jointed 7 days away from the season start.
        yer me too...bit strange that certain players are missing. Hopefully see a completely different and motivated QPR next week...otherwise we will get nothing from the game as i think Swansea will be more of a test than these lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          I'm not. I remember the Bolton game from last year.

That was the grimmest of reality checks.

*shudders*
          agreed deeps but we stayed up...bolton who mustve thought europe was on the cards didnt.....i never bother with friendly results or perfomances....no points to win or lose!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Every West Ham fan I've spoken to rates him very highly. He'll be exactly what we need in goal.

Not getting in a commanding CB to partner Anton is looking a bit mental though.

Comment

• Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              face paint/jester hat and packed lunch!
              the sort that surpported the g.b "soccer" team!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post

Comment

• you think we got trouble....newcastle down 3-0 at cardiff at ht!!!

Comment

• Dear oh dear oh dear!!!

Onuoha and Mackie have been by far the two worst players on the pitch, just dreadful the pair of them - no surprises there. No way in the world is Onuoha a Premier League RB. Not once has he received the ball and gone forward with it or beaten a man - always sideways or backwards, no confidence on the ball at all.

Mackie constantly losing possession too, as usual. More headless chicken head down runs into defenders, then gives away free-kicks and throws his hands up in the air when its clear he's made foul.

Extremely weak down the right side with those two.

Meanwhile Hoillet on the left has barely had a look in. Hughes should be playing his best team by now and should know his best team - this is the last game before Swansea and they dont look a team one bit.

the Cisse goal was our one and only chance. We'd be ****ed without him. Dyer has looked good too - very encouraging if we can keep him fit.

Can only get better 2nd half....
                    Last edited by Stanley; 11-08-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                      Every West Ham fan I've spoken to rates him very highly. He'll be exactly what we need in goal.

Not getting in a commanding CB to partner Anton is looking a bit mental though.
                      Ferdinand is playing like a boy scout , he does miss directions and coaching from Hill
                      People on here stating and saying that Ferdinand is our best defender go back and have a reality check
                      CERTAINLY NO CAPTAIN MATERIAL
                      From Holland with love

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        thats the mob old chap 'footie' fans n soccer am addicts!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                          YEP.. We need to get rid of Hoilett too, what has he done this whole pre-season?!?!.... nothing.. same for Park and Fabio, get rid and get in others.
                          NAAAAAAA mate, fabio has been good
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Adel and SWP coming on at start of second half according tp AdamHulme twitter

Comment

• we'd be winning if we had warnock

Comment

• nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X