QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Warnock used the carrot so lets hope MH uses the stick...cant be doing with all that ****
    So random violence against opposition is a brilliant thing and shows passion, but random tantrums are not acceptable?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      So random violence against opposition is a brilliant thing and shows passion, but random tantrums are not acceptable?
      exactly

Comment

• he needs to stop wasting time if he loses the ball..bit of humility adel please
        ale and park...react to a bad pass or control by immediate attempts to rectify

Comment

• you get it at laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssst

Comment

• Be interesting to see how Hughes reacts to Tarrabt throwing his teddy out, pretty much the first time under him.

To be fair Tarrabt and SWP made massive difference second half, much better. If Diakite ever found would play second half side but Diakite for Mackie, with SWP going wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
              Be interesting to see how Hughes reacts to Tarrabt throwing his teddy out, pretty much the first time under him.

To be fair Tarrabt and SWP made massive difference second half, much better. If Diakite ever found would play second half side but Diakite for Mackie, with SWP going wide.
              Hughes signed up to this, didn't he say that he wouldn't shout at Adel for doing skills and occasionally losing the ball? Agree that he and SWP made a big difference today, Although I'd replace Mackie with Park and play Diakite and SWP in the centre of midfield.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                Hughes signed up to this, didn't he say that he wouldn't shout at Adel for doing skills and occasionally losing the ball? Agree that he and SWP made a big difference today, Although I'd replace Mackie with Park and play Diakite and SWP in the centre of midfield.
                thats one thing but to stomp off down the tunnel with tears in your eyes is something else..hope Hughes stands for none of it and tbh i dont think he will. Short sharp shock for Adel to let him know his spoilt brat routine cuts no mustard and he has to man up a bit.

Comment

• losing the ball is acceptable...being stroppy after the whistle has no affect on the game, so its ok....
                  but if you lose the ball...do the apropriate thing immediately..dont throw yourself to the floor

also adel needs to know when he's beaten a man.....not dribble back and then beat him again

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    I'd replace Mackie with Park and play Diakite and SWP in the centre of midfield.
                    We clearly need a RB and CB too. Today highlighted this more than ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      thats one thing but to stomp off down the tunnel with tears in your eyes is something else..hope Hughes stands for none of it and tbh i dont think he will. Short sharp shock for Adel to let him know his spoilt brat routine cuts no mustard and he has to man up a bit.
                      Yes vblock I agree he does need to man up big time! Luckily we have MH, the perfect guy to help him do this...he's a very strict manager
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• SWP followed up the good Midfield performance he made against City, I thought. Looked very lively. Impressed by him really.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• this saga will never end........if i were hughes id show him the door..........really would.........spoilt vastly overated brat!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            SWP followed up the good Midfield performance he made against City, I thought. Looked very lively. Impressed by him really.
                            the term 'form n class' springs to mind!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              this saga will never end........if i were hughes id show him the door..........really would.........spoilt vastly overated brat!!
                              Thankfully Hughes has more nous than you.

Comment

• yes swp looks good...always said he was overplayed last year

Comment

Working...
                                X