No announcement yet.

QPR vs Ausburg arrangements/streams **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if they're going to half try, I'm only going to half watch.

One eye on the Olympic final at the moment..

Comment

That last bit was the great and bad in Mackie. He wins the ball well but then does the obvious...runs into no mans land and loses the ball. Keep the ****ing ball

Comment

we should have gone for foster. big mistake by hughes
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

have we been in their box yet?

Comment

Lol you could hear the camera man kissing his teeth when we lost the ball
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

lol....hark at some of you all suicidal over a friendly..........god help us if we dont put five past swansealona and qualify for europe....stay up again n i'll be content...we aint as good ,quality wise as some think!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i think their 12th man is doing us the damage

Comment

Onuoha keeps losing the ball...When he recieves the ball it seems to me that he freezes and doesn't know what to do, then gets tackled
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    lol....hark at some of you all suicidal over a friendly..........god help us if we dont put five past swansealona and qualify for europe....stay up again n i'll be content...we aint as good ,quality wise as some think!!

wont be as bad as last season but be lucky to get mid table.

Comment

Onuoha does tend to take longer when he receives the ball, I'm not convinced.

Comment

They are a good augsburg. Probably our toughest game yet.

Comment

I hope we bring out all of our best players in the second half, preferably the team that will play Swansea...they all need to play together at least once!

Comment

The only reason I can think of as to why Taraabt and Traore aren't playing is because they're on international duty next week?
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                              They are a good augsburg. Probably our toughest game yet.
                              Not as good as at least half of the Premier league.......

Comment

Must be a few Rangers over there as you can hear 'em!
                                http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Working...
                                X