No announcement yet.

Blackburn v QPR *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Huddersfield next? They are so much better than us. Jeez, how down I feel now..we threw it all away....
    Last edited by Shania; 04-02-2017, 06:19 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I'll give you 5-1 odds rebel for relegation but you have to place 100 pounds on it? Do you want the bet?
      I'm not going to bet on us getting relegated,I never said we will be relegated but I have said and still say WE ARE IN A RELEGATION BATTLE, it really annoys me when people on this board just assume we are completely safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        Jesus you moan like a 10 bob wh0re....
        Hahahaha ain't it just

Comment

• Cant believe people moaning, sad, new players will soon move us back up the table if we get behind them
          Wrong result today, but we move on, had good luck against newcastle, luck was with blackburn in the 90th min.

Season end a long way off yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Wrong, fella. I actually think he's a nice lad, personally speaking. But feel free to block me, eh?
            Wants everyone who's fed up with his constant Mass bashing to block him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              I'm not going to bet on us getting relegated,I never said we will be relegated but I have said and still say WE ARE IN A RELEGATION BATTLE, it really annoys me when people on this board just assume we are completely safe
              We are far from safe. Don't think we'll get anything next Saturday and then a 6 pointer v Wigan, and if we lose that .......

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                I don't expect goals from midfield, especially the middle two atm. Not exactly known for it no matter what pairing we have. I understand it's frustrating but we can't expect things from players they rarely if ever do. Whereas wingers and strikers are more used to scoring and should be in positions to do so. That's the most worrying for me.
                Again, yes, but the midfield is the engine. If it sits back defensively then those forwards drop back too. Listening to comms that's what happened today. Again. We've a middle three that can't create. Or assist. So that has to be changed. We've not as much penetration as we should through the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  And Huddersfield next? They miles better than us.
                  And we'll probably beat them too..........life of a QPR fan! ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    Sort midfield Holloway play proper midfield players not f*cking defender's you muppet.
                    Jesus you moan like a 10 bob #####....

Comment

• If you're going to criticise Rangers 77 for moaning about Luongo, then you should include me in it. Bloke is easily the most overrated player we have. At this level he is average to poor. Very wasteful, very lightweight and very very droppable.

Unfortunately though, it would appear that Holloway is never going to allow it to be proven, insisting instead to allow him to lose more and more confidence as each game passes. Poor kid needs a break and the chance to work on some aspects of his game and come back stronger. Since the window, we certainly have better options now, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                        Wants everyone who's fed up with his constant Mass bashing to block him.
                        If the'dy like to, mate. You'd be happier, right? Not that I've any desire to block you. Or read you, tbh. Enjoy your evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          If you're going to criticise Rangers 77 for moaning about Luongo, then you should include me in it. Bloke is easily the most overrated player we have. At this level he is average to poor. Very wasteful, very lightweight and very very droppable.

Unfortunately though, it would appear that Holloway is never going to allow it to be proven, insisting instead to allow him to lose more and more confidence as each game passes. Poor kid needs a break and the chance to work on some aspects of his game and come back stronger. Since the window, we certainly have better options now, IMO.
                          Perhaps a fairer assessment than I've given. Rested and let's see. Midfield is the major problem. And now we've lots of options. Which hopefully don't include pairing Hall and Perch......

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            And we'll probably beat them too..........life of a QPR fan! ha ha

What wrong did we do in our former life
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              If you're going to criticise Rangers 77 for moaning about Luongo, then you should include me in it. Bloke is easily the most overrated player we have. At this level he is average to poor. Very wasteful, very lightweight and very very droppable.

He's so frustrating, I haven't been a big fan of his but after watching the Newcastle match closely for a 2nd time I don't get all the criticism in that particular match, he did some really good things, sounds like he was poor today though!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                                Now after our dominance they're starting to get a foothold in the game which is not a good sign....
                                Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                                Jesus you moan like a 10 bob #####....
                                Another happy clapper we lost to Burton and Blackburn in a week or are you on another planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X