Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Christ almighty we're only 10mins in...
        Doesn't matter when it is, if you are really on top in spells with lots of chances you want to take at least one. When you don't, the longer it goes on it can play on your mind and equally give the opposition incentive when they have their own spell of pressure. Plenty of games when one team dominates totally, draws a blank and the other side have one or two chances, take one and nick the points.

Comment

Comment

Great to hear they are playing well though and clearly on the front foot from the off.

Comment

Toons scored first goal of the day

Comment

We need to nick a goal while we are on top! We all know how cruel football is when you don't take your chances! Plenty of time though to get a goal.

Comment

Comment

Anyone got a stream going

Comment

• 31 mins: A Blackburn corner, earned when Bidwell got in the way of Ryan Nyambe cross, comes to nothing. [0-0]

Comment

• 33 mins: Rangers win the ball back after some excellent pressure, before Manning drives narrowly wide from 25 yards. [0-0]

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Toons scored first goal of the day
                          Ritchie on serious form for them but he did cost £12m so he'd want to be
                          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• C`mon now QPR!! I want a Luongo goal..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              C`mon now QPR!! I want a Luongo goal..
                              I want a #### ### from Margot Robbie......but that ain't happening either!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                I want a #### ### from Margot Robbie......but that ain't happening either!
                                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                                X